𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 33

[??? Pov]

"Why didn't we move to the UK? That motherfucker will be here...right? You said that you can sense him here right babe?" He rubbed my hand as he smiled.

"For the millionth time Vlad. Yes, I sense him here. His mind is close but I don't have a full sense of where he is at" I stroked his hair as he laid on my chest.

"We should have gone here first. We would have got him closer to him earlier...instead of spending 3 years in Australia on the other side of the world nowhere near him"

"At the time Vlad we were 13, we didn't know anything about the earth we only just arrived and we decided on Australia because we thought it would have been an obvious place Anthony would have been. Please, babe, don't get yourself worked up about this, we are close now, I hate you being frustrated" He's right I know I shouldn't be frustrated but we could have got this problem cleaned up a long time ago.

"Yes you are right darling, I cannot wait to see the suffering out of that twat. Wouldn't he be in human school Geni? I'm pretty sure he would be" Geni nodded as he grabbed my hand twirling it with his.

"I have the perfect plan...we will start looking from tomorrow"
—————

[Anthony's Pov]

"I'm home! I have some great news!" I announced as I went to the living room.

"Did you make progress with Amber?" Mother asked me as I rubbed my hands together.

"Yes. She's gonna be easy to trap. I have her around my finger. Should I tell Bexey?"

"Of course, you should son. She is going to be your future after all" My dad said as I stared at him with a death stare.

"I and her are just best friends! Besides, I think she would have an interest in another boy. Even though I have never seen that. I've told you this a million times! Why is it not in your head?!" I raised my voice as my dad stood up.

He grabbed my arm as his eyes went red. "Do not raise your voice at me boy. Fine. If you don't want to be with Bexey you best had to get Kai wrapped around your finger" I grabbed his hand and threw them off mine.

Mum rubbed his shoulder a signal to tell him to calm down. "Alright...you know I'm working on that. You can't rush something to be perfect. I'm just gonna go upstairs to chill" I walked out as I felt my hand, fuck why does he have to be so harsh?

I grabbed my phone as I opened my text message to Kai.

Anthony: 'Hey wanna talk? I'm kinda bored.'

Kai: 'Sure! We can talk. I have nothing to do anyway except sit here and listen to my dad; step mum having sex.'

Anthony: 'TMI. I'm sorry that you have to experience that.'

Kai: 'I've grown up with it. I'm used to it, Anthony. You're lucky your parents are ok hm?'

I closed the door to my room as I looked at that text message again before responding.

Anthony: 'I suppose...not every parent can be perfect.'

Kai: 'Yup...hey look we can talk for as long as you want just not to mess up my sleeping schedule for school.'

Anthony: 'Gotcha. I promise I won't.'

Kai: 'I hope you mean that promise.'

Anthony: 'I do! I promise! I just have to tell you that Amber will be back on Thursday.'

Kai: 'But that's when-'

Anthony: 'I know when Bexey comes back but I won't let her do another beat-up session.'

Kai: 'As much as I like to see Amber suffer, I don't want Bexey to get into any more trouble or even a court case.'

Anthony: 'Exactly. Let's just move on from that.'

I sat on my bed and smiled.