𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 67

[Bexey's Pov]

"All these choices I'm jealous you're getting amazing wallpaper Rex or do you just want a painted room?"

"Dinosaur wallpaper!"

"You're obsessed but it's cute. My advice is hanging around us try not to listen to Anthony when he gives an insult or two. He can fuck up at times but he's still a good bloke"

"What's a bloke?"

I forgot he doesn't know everything. "It's another word for a man. Alright, we're at the wallpaper section. Let's see if we can find the dinosaur one"

Rex started to look as he tried to pull out a t-rex one. "Found one! I'm too small to lift it. Can you help Bexey?"

"Course Rex" I grab the roll of wallpaper.

"Now we need wallpaper glue. That's not what it's called but a brand of it"

Rex held onto my hand as I pull away he looks at me confused.

"Hey what are you doing?!"

"I just wanted to hold your hand...sorry I should have asked"

Why would he want to hold my hand?

"Why?"

"My parents use to and I see other kids hold their mum or dad's hand. Do you not see it as well?"

I think...you do see that here on earth. I've seen it but I never got that. Does it mean to keep your child safe? Make sure they don't run away from you or show affection you love your child; you don't want them to be injured or taken away from you.

"No...it's ok. You can hold my hand. I've just never had that before"

Rex holds my hand as I smirk a bit. "My mummy and daddy use to say to me to hold their hand because they didn't want me to get hurt and that they said it's to show a sign of love and protection"

I remember always asking about that. Back in hell you often didn't see parents holding their child's hand. That's because most of them didn't care. A small percentage would but not as much as humans.

"My mum and dad never used to want me to hold theirs when I was younger. I never asked again after I tried to once b-but I got over it. It wasn't a big deal there were other ways to show protection"

Rex patted my back. "Can we get ice cream after this, please? Also, I'm sorry. Sometimes parents can be angry for no reason"

This has opened up to show my parents are even more shitty.