𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 32

[Anthony's Pov]

Sometimes I always wonder what they talk about, they have been acting weird in their private conversations.

Anyways, that set aside, I need to focus back on the plan.

So, I have gained Kai's friendship, trust is slowly getting there, and it's gonna help when Bexey comes back on Thursday.

Actually...when the fuck will Amber get out of hospital...? Wouldn't it be soon...? Shit...maybe I should see how she is?

No no you fucking idiot! That bitch would try to manipulate you but then again I know her well, so I could get out of there if things get too much.

Maybe I should visit her tonight...mum and dad will probably get on my ass about killing her.

"Mum...dad...shouldn't I go see how Amber is doing? Wouldn't she be getting out of hospital soon?" I warned as their expressions became concerning.

"Anthony. You should go see her. I and your mother forgot about that disgusting disgrace of a human. Build her trust as well and we will have her for the feast along with that Kai whom we still haven't met yet. We need to meet him" My dad stated as I bit my thumb.

"Listen soon alright. I haven't fully gained his trust yet I need to hear it from him" I began to get up as I walked to the hall. "I'll be back soon I'm gonna go see Amber"

My mum looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. "Please be careful dear. We don't want you-" Father placed a hand on her shoulder.

"She means don't fuck anything up otherwise there will be consequences" I shook a bit as I grabbed my shoes; slipped them on tieing them then left through the front door.

I walked until I was far away enough, to have a smoke.

I take out my Cambridge cigarettes as I take one out of the pack, grabbing my skull lighter as I light it.

I breathe in the chemicals as I know they are bad but do not care as I carry on making my way to the hospital.
——————-

[Amber's Pov]

Anty boo hasn't visited me since the attack! It's been 5 days and I haven't heard anything back from him! I've been texting him on Instagram but he's just been ignoring me.

I'll be going home soon and going back to school on Thursday. I sighed as I sat up my parents went to get me some food from the shops.

I heard the door for my room open, oh my god it's fucking Anty boo!

"Anty boo! I've been texting you! Why haven't you responded? Did something happen? I've missed you, honey!" He looked at me with an apology look.

"Look Amber I'm sorry that Bexey did beat you up but it was karma. You just don't know the boundaries. You did break my heart when you cheated on me with that guy. The only reason I'm friends with you is that...well, I think I still like you...but I'm just scared you'll do it again. You'll just disrespect me again..." I blushed as I sat up more putting my legs on the ground as I grabbed his hand.

I rubbed his cheek as he grabbed my hand. "Boo, you don't need to be scared of that. I want you. You know I love you. You know I wouldn't do it again~"

He's gonna take me back and then I can use all his money again!

"I'm sorry for being horrible to you but I don't regret it because you deserved it. I know the others will disagree with my decision but...I want you back" That's what I wanted to hear.

I moved closer to him as my lips were nearly touching his until he turned his head. "No, let's take things slow. This is your last chance, Amber. If you cheat again then I won't speak to you for good"

"It's best if I go now. I'll see you soon..." He walked out as I smiled to myself. Perfect. He will be all mine and I can take steps to ruin his friendship with Bexey; that f**.