𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 38

[Bexey's Pov]

"Right...so tell me more in detail about your friendship with Anthony? When did it start?"

"How can we trust you? You are loyal to him" Geni stared at me.

"Anthony is my best friend, yes but I feel like he hasn't been completely honest with me. Like now for example. He has never mentioned me about you Vlad or Geni" They looked at each other for approval.

"Fine. That motherfucker I met when him when was 3 years old. A year after escaping the orphanage. He helped me through my issues of being abandoned by my parents. Don't even feel sympathy for me not worth it. He was just so...kind considering his parents disliked me not hated me. We knew each other like the back of our hands" They paused for a second as they flicked its hair.

"Then you know when we were 6 it was just a normal day of hanging out and having some laughs. Then broke the news he was leaving. He didn't even sound emotional to it...not at all. Then he didn't say anything else and just walked away leaving me by myself. However, I met the love of my life when I got to middle school"

Geni blushed a bit as he slapped Vlad's shoulder. "Hey!"

My eyebrows frowned that sucks I'm glad Anthony has never done that to me. "Yeah...I understand why you want him dead now but like I said I promise he will not be homophobic anymore towards you; possibly Geni. He's not to Kai anymore yeah Kai is gay"

Vlad nodded. "So, Bexey what is your story? If you want to know Geni's it's to personally"

"Mine is boring...born into a demon family who became best friends with another demon family. Leaving hell at 6 with Anthony. Just you're a normal basic girl" I shrugged.

"I'm sure that's not true. I know we just met but you seem ok..." Geni reassured me as I chuckled.

"Maybe but cmon let's go join the others. How did you even get the humans to like you know think you have been here for 5 years; that you are not strangers who broken in?" I'm filled with suspiciousness.

I also notice something odd, from my view Geni's left eye pupils don't move, but his right one does.

Possibly a fake eye but I'm not going to say anything about it because it might be triggering.
—————-

I'm hoping no drama occurs, for now, there was already enough before.

As we got to where Anthony, Amber and Kai are, Kai was pushed out. Amber on Anthony like there is no tomorrow. Not like that but with her arm around his waist. By his body language...I can tell he's bothered by this.

I think we're all bunking as well but who cares not like education is the most important thing when you already need to know what you need to know.

"Amber, do you realise your boyfriend is uncomfortable right now?" That feels crazy to say but it's what that bitch is to him now again.

Amber rolled her eyes at me as Kai ran to stand next to me.

"These two won't stop being attached! Well, mainly Amber I'm just too scared to say anything..."

"Kai it's fine. You just-" Amber walks up to Kai laughing in his face.

"You have always been a pussy! My gosh no wonder you're a f***. Now run off like the cry baby you are if you can't accept me; Anty boo!"

Vlad and Geni seem to just observe. Anthony then walks up to Amber looking a bit mad. Is he going to defend Kai?! That would be sweet of him. Oh, wait, that plan...I still need to tell him but I'm worried about the consequences.

"Don't be such a bitch Amber! Only I can be horrible to Kai. Also, don't call him that word. I know that's hypocritical of me but I promised I would stop using it and I'm keeping to it. If you don't start to treat my friend nicely I'll just dump you right here and there" Anthony screamed in her face as she teared up.

Vlad seemed amused by this but Geni covered his ears.

"T-thanks Anthony. That was sweet of you!"
——

[Vlad's Pov]

Did my eyes see this correctly? Did this fucker just defend a gay human? He would have never done this for me!

I see Geni still covering his ears. That could mean two things. He's suffering from a flashback or he's getting a headache from using his power too much. They are both terrible outcomes but I hope he just had a headache from using his power. Oh, fuck what if it's both?!

"Will you all shut the fuck up for 5 minutes?! Jesus and you Anthony" I grit my teeth. "We will be talking later and I promise you won't burn" Such a lie he would not believe that.

The blonde girl began whining as she walked up to me frustrated. "SHUT UP!? EXCUSE ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU JUST TOLD THAT TO!"

I chuckled slowly using my hand moving my fingertips through her body. "Oh, I know who exactly I told. I know your name but you don't know mine. It's Vlad. Now I would be careful about what you say next" She seems to be into my touch as she giggles.

Moving back, I felt disgusted to overcome me. "Your name is Vlad? Oh my god, your vanilla more like! HAHA-" I felt my boiling point increasing wanting to choke the life out of her.

I felt a shoulder on me as I held Geni's hand. "Not today Vlad. I'm fine. I promise you. I just need to go to the washroom I'll be back in a minute" Amber would have been dead meat right now.

"Ahem...anyway this has been fun not trying to talk. Amber don't be such a bitch they would have strangled you to death. Vlad...can I just talk to you please? Amber piss off if I see you make Anthony uncomfortable again that calling of going to the hospital again isn't far. Kai would tell me. Geni do I have permission to do that?" My gut says this girl is fine. She is a demon after all so I'll just try to socialise with demons more.

Geni let's go as he nods. "Of course, you can, just don't be long  please"

"We won't be" Bexey pulled me aside as she puts her fingers through her curly hair.

"Ok so..."