𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 42

[Anthony's Pov]

I threw the cig onto the ground grabbing aftershave from my backpack and spraying it on me.

I forgot that I'm not on good terms with my parents and that my 'brother' is coming soon. I haven't even told anyone yet. Maybe it's not the best time until they find out about him because Vlad is going to cause me even more problems than I already have.

Doesn't help that I also had to tell them that Amber is no longer part of the plan. I just hope my father will not be so cruel.

Speak of the devil. I didn't forget that Vlad wants to speak to me.

"I thought you would have ditched me. Well...thank you for giving me a chance. I'm sure you know I'm angry at you. It's been how many years?"

They are so calm. I'm surprised. I throw my backpack on me. "No of course not...look I wanna start fresh. I know I abandoned you. I do regret that. You was-no you are my best friend Vlad. I did miss you...please give me another chance..."

Vlad freezes, it's stunning that I'm saying this? Am I that bad?

"Y-you mean that?! This doesn't change my mind on how much I just wanna bash your head in. You shouldn't let your parents control you asshole. I know that I don't know what a family is like but they sound like a waste of time. Kids...marriage all of it waste of time...yeah" I laugh not in an offensive way but when Vlad just speaks from their mind it is cool to hear. I've missed that.

"I get it but please don't kill me yet. I already have a source doing that for me. So, how long have you and Geni been together then?" I'm interested to know how life has been without me for these last couple of years.

They sit down on the stone as they invite me to sit down. I shrug sitting down with one knee up and the other down.

"Almost 3 years. It's our anniversary soon. I don't want to fuck that up like today. He's always fucking forgiven for shit I did. Like how you forgive me. How's your life? All I know is you have a cheating ex and some good friends" Vlad feels the wind in his breeze.

I put my hands together. "It's been different without you. My parents are just more assholes than ever...I had events unwelcome. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I missed you. Maybe missed you more than a friend"

Shit. I shouldn't have said that. I'm not gay! I only like girls! Need something to cover up with!

He looked at me confused. "I thought that you are straight? Do you use to have a crush on me?! I-honestly Anthony, I don't even know what to say about that" I have made things awkward.

It was silent for a couple of minutes, just letting the wind go into our faces. I was not prepared to hear what I was hearing.

"Well, if we are going to be this open. I use to...like you as well more than a friend. I was scared to confess to you. You didn't accept my sexuality or pronouns! Do you even know?! You know what you probably don't! Still daddy's little boy!" Vlad got up as I grabbed their hand.

"No! I've changed! I'm going to try and be more accepting now. I just didn't know that those feelings meant that I was gay. Maybe I still have those feelings I have no idea! I'm sorry!" They looked at me smirking.

They sit back down looking at me fidgeting with my fingers. "There are other terms other than gay. You might be bisexual. It's where you like men and women; other genders. Some have preferences some don't. It's not a bad thing. I'm still polyromantic and asexual. I'm not sexually attracted to anybody and I would like anybody but females in a romantic way and sexually"

Am I getting an education lesson right now? "Sure I can accept that but me being bisexual? I've never explored dating after Amber. Especially a man or another gender. I didn't forget that you're agender. I have a good memory" They pulled a face of 'yeah sure.'