𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5

3rd Person

It was class and mocks were coming up soon for the students Anthony studied them all already and everyone else hasn't started just yet.

Before the two sat down Kai asked Bexey this question.

"H-how come you only decided to help me now...in Year 7 you could of..." Kai asked.

"Eh well, I don't know you were just there and then I suddenly remembered that you were in this class with me and Ant so" The demon shrugged.

"I-I've been in the same class as for you 4/5 years the-" Kai got cut off.

"Will you two just sit down please?!" The teacher commanded.

The demon rolled her eyes as she took her seat next to her best friend.

The teacher started the lesson with everyone listening but bored as they did the starter and got given the work the teacher briefly went over it.

"I fucking hate this new teacher what happened to the old one?" Anthony whispered to Bexey.

"No clue fucking hell must have quit maybe" The demon shrugged.

"Her voice goes through me. EH! Can you shut up you fucking annoying turd?!" Anthony shouted.

The teacher stops as she looked at her student.

"How dare you speak to a member of staff like that! Head Teacher's office! NOW!" She screamed at the demon.

Anthony breathed his best friend knows when Anthony has that reaction he controlled himself as he did as he told and slammed the door shut.

"Now everyone let's continue after that rude interruption" Miss Jane said.

[Bexey's Pov]

This isn't the first time that Ant got sent to the office, it was way back in year 7 the first time he got sent to the office. He told me his mum and dad weren't happy for some reason they want him to do well in school even though we all wanna fucking destroy this plant but oh well. They gave up after year 8 though so they aren't surprised when they do get a phone call.

"Eh miss? What happened to Mrs Danny?" I asked.

"Next time put your hand up young lady! Mrs Danny left" She replied.

I rolled my eyes I already fucking hate her too.

I looked around as I saw Kai at the back of the class looking lonely I did notice a couple of years ago that he has been sitting there lonely since the start. Kinda sad really but eh it's because he's gay nothing wrong with that I support it got a gay cousin back in hell aunt and uncle though hate it.

Let's see what Anthony does this time I remembered he killed a new teacher because he hated the way how she took so long to get ready to do the lesson.

Oh, those good times.