𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 31

Tuesday 24th September

[Kai's Pov]

I spoke to Bexey yesterday she said don't bring up anything to Anthony. I'll just let her handle it since she and Anthony are close. Also, she's gonna get Ant something when she comes back.

I would love to know what bothered him though even though it's none of my business.

"I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't want to sound like I was blackmailing you. I hope you feel better today"

Anthony stopped as he turned to me. "It's fine. It's nice that you were concerned. Shows not everybody is bad as you think they are but blackmail me again and watch what happens. I'll try and stop alright" That's surprising to hear from him but I'm glad.

"Yeah, I'll try not to blackmail you again. It's just I am concerned for your health since you know we are friends now. Friends do look out for each other" I reminded Anthony as he just stayed quiet.

"Bexey is coming back in two days. I'm fucking glad. I want to talk to her in person texting my problems is lame"  He jokes as I just nod.

I saw some figure in the distance. Is that Sammy? "Anthony...I think Sammy might be watching us..." He scoffed as he held my shoulder. That's new...

"You'll be fine. That pussy won't come near you when I'm here and if you are alone then you know if he does something to you I will whoop his ass" I smiled, seeing I knew he has a sweet side to him.

I hugged him as I fixed my sleeves. "Thank you, Anthony. I appreciate it. You can be sweet when you want to be"

"Whatever. It's what friends do right and all that bull shit on whatever you said"

"I know you care~anyways we should head to class now"
——————

[Anthony's Pov]

I take the bag off my backsliding of the stripes as I put it out of the way.

I take out my phone as I type in my password and open the message to text Bexey.

Anthony: Hey Bex. Can't wait till you come back. I do wanna talk to you when you do in person. I and Kai are getting on just fine.

She responded quickly.

Bexey: good to hear!

I walked over to the couch where my parents are sitting.

"Anthony? How was school dear?" I looked up from my phone as my parents were both relaxed.

"Ok. I've made progress with Kai. He should be a meal in no time. Also, I'm in a better mood than yesterday. I'm still not telling you by the way neither of you"

My mum smelt me as she titled her head. "Why on earth do you have that strong smell of aftershave?" She looked at me with a curious mother face.

I scratched my neck as I tried to think of something to get her off my back. "Because I like the smell and I just wanna start wearing it more often" I lied as she looked at my dad.

"That's nice son. Now can you leave for a bit? I and your mother need to discuss some adult talk"

'Adult talk.' I bet it's about them having sex or something.

Nobody Pov

"What is it, Hinn?" Annabelle just wanted to know.

"We need to tell Anthony soon about his new brother moving in. That we adopted him from hell and he's coming to move in this house in a week" Hinn replied with a firm tone.

Anna turned away from her husband as she sighed. "He's not going to like the changes hun. I know he won't have to share a room with him; all that, but he won't be getting all the attention plus he has to guide his brother throughout school and Benjamin hasn't ever been to human school because he's not been on earth before"

"Dear he'll be fine. We agreed to tell him tonight remember? Like now! Anthony will get used to it in time. Benjamin has been to school before even though hell school is different he will have an idea of what to do. Actually, our son will have to get used to his new brother because he doesn't have a choice"

Anna sighed as she kissed her husband's cheek. "I just hope they don't fight that much. I don't promote family fighting unless it's for a reason that I like or you like or we both like. I change my mind let's tell him tomorrow" Hinn nodded.

"Alright dear"

Annabelle got up as she knew the conversation is over as she called Anthony back to the living room.

"Anthony dear you can come back now! Our discussion is over"