𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 61

[Vlad's Pov]

I open the door throwing the family in the basement tied up as I close the door behind me readjusting the chairs and making sure they were still strapped.

"And so they think Anthony doesn't deserve a punishment for nearly killing Bexey who's a decent demon. So I killed someone Anthony loves! Not his lover Kai he is alright but his mother!"

I rip off the duct tape grab the stool and sit down.

"That's a great man! P-please don't hurt us our son he is only 5!"

I kick the stool no I didn't fall. My eyes flash red grabbing his face as fire comes out of my hand making his flesh burn.

"NO! I WILL NOT! I'M THE ONE WHO DOES THE RELEASING OR KEEPING!"

I walk over to the child taking off the duct tape of him gripping onto his neck. "M-mummy d-daddy I'm scared! P-please don't hurt me..."

"REX! DUDE, PLEASE DON'T HURT OUR SON!"

The parents cried the woman not being able to talk as I rub his neck. "That would be rude of me...but I am the guest. If I let you go you'll call the cops. They wouldn't be able to do shit but you would. So, I can't let you go you'll have to be disposed but you'll be a happy family while it happens!"

The dad struggled to try to release himself as I kick him in the balls. "Rex can watch you two die first. He won't be traumatised for long! I assure you he won't feel a thing!"

I hold onto the top of his head burning his skull until I get to his brain letting it fry as I kick his body down moving onto the woman as I take off her duct tape.

"N-no! H-he can't be dead! LET US GO WE WON'T TELL ANYBODY I SWEAR!"

I grab the stool sitting on it again looking at Rex. His hair was messy his dark eyes looking at me with tears trying to escape.

He's trying too hard.

He is

Are we gonna kill another kid in our lifetime?

I take out my sanitiser placing it on the ground. "Alright shut up lady! You cry like a fucking fog horn!" I punch her head going through to the brain.

"I-is my mummy and daddy ok?"

"They're fine they are sleeping. Now it's your turn!"

"What's my turn Mr stranger?"

"To never wake up" I grab his neck again the kid crying as I see his bruises as I move away analysing his bruises.

We're not killing this kid he's different.

What are you talking about? You kill who you want?!

I'm happy to hear that!

Hush worrier!

"Hey, kid? How did you get these bruises? They are everywhere..."

I untie Rex as he wipes his face showing the rest of his bruises. Ok, I'm sparing this kid.

"M-my daddy use to hit me when he had bottles..."

I bend to his height patting his shoulder. "I'll take care of you now. I'm sorry you went through that my partner went through ab*se"

"So your partner had bruises like me? What's your name?"

"Yeah, he did. He had bruises as well. I'm Vlad" I grab my sanitiser and open the lid squeezing some out as I rub it on my hands.

"Rex you need to go to the living room for now I'll come up when I'm done"

"Ok!"
——

Alright, I'm done. Now come on let's get out of here"

Rex takes my hand as my wings come out.

"Wow! Your wings are big! Can you fly?!"

"I can fly get on my back kid we're going to my house you have some people meet" Rex climbs onto my back as we leave the house.

"Who are we meeting?"

"My boyfriend!"

Rex screamed as he closes his hands together. "I've never seen two males together before! I've seen it on my tablet when videos come on and I think it's adorable"

I sigh I'll have to explain to him my gender. "Rex I'm not a male. To make you understand I'm no gender I don't feel male or female"

Rex smiled as he looks down seeing the ground. "This is so scary...but cool and ok Vlad if that's how you feel then that's you!"

I smirk reaching my hand to his head and patting him. "You're knowledgeable for your age Rex"

"I know I get that a lot. Even from my classmates"

Ah, shit we have to sort out school stuff...

"You're in kindergarten aren't you Rex?"

Wait this is the UK they call it something else.

Rex laughed. "Here it's called year 1 silly! I can tell you wasn't born here"

"No, I wasn't. I was born in uh...Australia" Telling a 5-year-old I'm a demon is too much for his brain.

"I could tell by the accent. I like Australian people! Also, why were your eyes red?"

This kid sure does like details. "1% of people have that ability to have red eyes when they're angry or want to intimidate somebody"

Rex gets excited, as we land at the house my wings disappear helping Rex off my back.

"Can my eyes go red if I'm angry or try to intimidate somebody? What is intimidate?"

"It's to frighten someone which makes scare"

Rex holds onto my hand. "T-this is a pretty house!"

"Thank you"
—————-

[Anthony's Pov]

"Dad! I'm here!" I see him holding a letter and stomping on it.

"SHE FUCKING LEFT SHE CHEATED ON ME THAT BITCH!"

I push him grab the letter and read it. "What the fuck..."

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS! I'll have to fucking take care of you and your brother when he comes now!"

I roll my eyes. "Uh huh I can take care of myself and I forgot about him! I'll be going now!"

"I'm going to deny Benjamin coming until the 3rd of October"

"Fine by me!"

I'll text the group chat.

Anthony: anybody still at the park?

Bexey: what happened?! are you ok?!

Anthony: Mum left with another man dad found a note but honestly, I'm not bothered she wasn't the best anyways!

Kai: We all left.

Geni: Vlad went A wall...

Bexey: they threw their phone im at Geni's

Kai: I'll come over!

Anthony: I'll come as well.