𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 40

[Anthony's Pov]

I just realised something. Fuck. My parents are going to kill me. I broke up with Amber and she was a part of the plan for the feast. Well, my parents don't like her anyway. Hopefully, they will understand that I only dated her for the plan. Which did not work at all. I just couldn't go through with it, especially after how she was treating Kai.

I hope she gets the fucking message I don't want to associate with her like that anymore. If she's just going to give me more BS I won't even be her friend anymore.

Kai is more important. My parents will be proud of that. If my plan succeeds.

I need a smoke now but it's gonna have to wait until after school.

It's not the best to be stuck with an ex-best friend and a friend together as the insane demon one can do anything in a second to you.

And I need to go destroy that CCTV otherwise my true self would be revealed and I don't fancy jail. Vlad is going to think suspicious of me but I'll just say I need to go to the bathroom. Glad the police have not been here yet.
—————

[Geni's Pov]

I fidget with my necklace, as I check to see if my fake eye is still there. I breathe closing my eye as I try to calm myself down.

It's already worse than I have that headache and had a flashback. Why can I just be triggered so easily?!

Just makes me look weak. Vlad dislikes that and if they don't like that they most likely would break up with me!

I hear the door creak open as I put my fake eye back in.

"Who's there? I swear Vlad I'm-" Oh it's Bexey's voice. Thank god.

"Geni it's just me Bex. We all know that Vlad shouted at you. They feel terrible and guilty. We all just want you to sort this out. You don't have to come out now but you wouldn't mind if I comfort you?" I don't think I've ever had somebody else comfort me but Vlad.

I stand up wiping my eye unlocking the stall coming out of it as I hug Bexey. "Thank you. It's fine we had these kinds of petty arguments before. We always make up in the end by cuddling"

Bexey made sure that she wasn't making me uncomfortable. How is this woman single? Then again I think she might be too good for any man or woman or person.

"Does Vlad ever hit you? I'm sorry if that gives you some bad memories but I just need to make sure it isn't lying to me" I pull back needing some space.

"No. Never. Not in our relationship. We had a bad start when we met but we're solid now. I hope so anyway" She didn't push on any further as she listened.

"Ok. Do you want to spend some more alone time or do you want to go to your partner?"

I thought about it. If I just spend more time alone thoughts will creep back. I wanna see Vlad. I do love them I just hate a couple of fights. Every couple does unless they have a kink for it.

I walk to the door. "I wanna go see Vlad. Thank you again for comforting me Bexey I do appreciate it. Anthony is lucky to have you and Kai"

"Who said we weren't friends?" We both laugh as we go back to everyone.