𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 28

[Annabelle's Pov]

I opened the door. The room is ready. Hinn finished it yesterday while my boy was in school. I closed back the door as I locked it. Anthony hasn't asked about the room or when he did I'd always say it needed building and it was going to be a special extension to the house. It isn't until later on.

"Hinn darling!" I walked downstairs letting my wings roam freely. I saw him watching TV as I joined him. "Yes? What is it dear?" I sat next to him wrapping my arm around his waist. "You did a great job on the room. How are we for money?" He looked at me as if I was being daft.

"Ann we don't need to worry about money. We still have plenty. I know that room took a bit of our finance but we aren't on the streets. We never will be as long as we carry on making our quick money" He's right. "Anyways. Let's go down to the basement. We still need to gather our today's spending!"

We unlocked the basement turning on the light. We would do it in the darkness but it's just for us to be able to see better.

Our victims today...a family how lovely. Father figure, mother figure and a child. Hinn went over and took the cloths out of their mouths. I already hear the pleading in my ears. I roamed around the child I believe she's a girl. "Don't worry. You will all die together I assure you it's going to be painless" The little girl looked like she was clueless.

"What do you mean demon-looking, lady?" She asked as my eyes flashed red. "ITS MEANS YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PERISH TOGETHER AND WON'T BE HERE ANYMORE!" She started crying. Perfect I love when little children cry.

I let my hand burn putting it on the little girl's head letting her skin burn and open up the brain to pull it out. Blood began to ooze everywhere as I pulled out the brain with my bare hands. I grabbed her body as I laid it down and cut it up. I grabbed the bones as I grabbed a thick bin bag throwing them into it. I burnt the bags as I threw them into the hatchet Hinn opened up.

"NO NO! DAISY!" The mother began to sob as I lift her chin Hinn is going to take care of that pathetic excuse of a man.

"Don't worry you will be with her now but differently" My soothing voice didn't seem to work as she just continued to cry; then scream begging for her to let her and her boyfriend go. "I'm sorry dear but we need you for the money and food" I pushed her chair over as I formed dragons then I ordered them to go inside of her as I watch her body disintegrate slowly.

"Today I felt like a slow and quick death day. How are you getting on darling?" The man's eyes were pulled out and he has ripped apart. "I'm doing just fine dear" I grabbed the money checking how much we got.

The results were good. It's not our best one but it is still ok money. "This will be enough for food shopping. Now I know how much you hate it but it is your turn this week. I went last week" Hinn crossed his arms as I rubbed my nose onto his.

"Rules are rules. Go on now. You have plenty of time too. Get it over with. Well after you clean yourself up. Love you" I gave him a peck on the cheek as I began to grab some containers to put our dinner in. I'll clean myself up after this with a lovely shower.
——————-

Time Skip

[Anthony's Pov]

It's lunchtime. I sat at my table with Kai not too close to him but a distance enough I felt.

This day could be either more awful or good maybe both. I saw Harry and Dan come over. Goddammit...

"Hello, Anthony. It's been a while hasn't it?" Dan spoke. Why do I have a feeling they will try to blackmail me?

"I thought I made it clear. You know that day" I looked up at them both as they smirked.

"Yes. I and Dan remember it very well. You're not surprised we haven't told anyone. However, we decided we want revenge so if you could just make our victory easier, and step outside once you were are done eating" Fine. I thought they got the message when I beat them up in the bathroom but no. There's always either one or two people.

"Alright. If that's what you want. Hurry of now I want to eat in peace you morons" They both ran off as Kai looked at me confused.

"What did you do now?" How the fuck do I explain to an idiot?

"Well remember that rumour of someone leaving them two snakes in the stalls. That was me. If you tell anyone about it..."

"No no, I won't! I'll be by your side because that's what friends do"

"So gonna repay me by keeping it a secret? Good"

He facepalmed. "Sure but that isn't what I meant"