𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3

3rd Person

The 15-year-old was walking through the school gates when he saw his best friend. He smiled as she noticed him walking over to him with her hair up in two buns looking like chocolate and her lime eyes.

"Hey Ant! How was your weekend?" The girl asked walking with the demon.

"It was alright you know my parents rambling on about killing the human spices" Anthony replied.

The girl nodded as the two suddenly saw a familiar face, blonde hair with blue eyes and she waved (mainly at Anthony).

"Hiya Anty boo!" She laughed as she walked over to the two Anthony rolling his eyes and his best friend giving a snarl.

"Remind me why you are still friends with this bitch and not to tear her apart" She whispered angrily.

"I know one day" He whispered back.

"Uh hello, what are you two talking about?" She asked.

"Nothing Amber, look let's just go" The three began to walk into the school.

They got to the locker as Anthony gathered his things the girls gathered what they need to.

"This is gonna be a long fucking day" Anthony mumbled.

"Yup" His best friend replied.

"Ant you don't wanna be late for class now," Amber says.

"Bitch it's not even time yet" The girl rolled her eyes.

"Bexey, I know you're pissed and as much I want to blow her brains out we are not going to" Anthony stepped in.

"You're a softie for her yeah and the fact that you still wanted her to be your friend after what happened" Bexey crossed her arms.

"Yeah I know shut up!" Anthony growled.

"God you two will you stop fighting jeez, Anty boo still loves me~" Bexey had enough as she grabbed her by the weave and threw her down.

"He fucking doesn't come on Ant" both demons laughed as Amber cried.

"See this is why you don't fall in love with humans ya know" Bexey punched her best friends arm.

"I know but we both know that I'm not friends with anyone else and never gonna fucking be on this dumb planet" The demon looked around imagining death, begging and satisfying blood lust.

"Eh Ant, since I took care of the bitch and won't be bothering us anytime soon, until fucking hell couple minutes probably, wanna go see if anyone is suffering?" Bexey looked at her best friend for an answer.

The demon smirked.

"Fuck yeah" He replied.

"Then what are we waiting for" The two began to walk around.