𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 29

[Anthony's Pov]

We made our way outside seeing the two smug motherfuckers brofisting each other before walking over to me. There weren't that many people of our year outside as most of them were still eating.

"So kids what do you want-" I dodged a punch as I twisted Dan's hand. Harry runs backwards not helping his friend as he is scared to face me as well.

"A fight you said? This doesn't feel much of a fight you know...feels like more of me bashing a toddler in ya know" Fuck this is so easy. He isn't even trying.

Kai looked at me as if he wanted me to stop. Jesus this dude can be a real pacifist at times. If I want to make progress with him then I'm going to have to stop.

I let go as the pussies run back inside. "That was fucking pointless. The cu*ts can't even fight. Suppose one positive thing about a gay person is they never do that" I elbowed Kai as he rubbed it a bit annoyed.

"Yeah no that's not how it works Anthony...but I do see you're point" He corrected me as I grumbled.

"Wish Bex was here but then again I can smoke freely for a bit"

Kai rolled his eyes as we sat down. "Do you not care for your health?! Smoking can kill you Anthony! I'm not letting you go down that road and teachers will probably catch you doing it! Then they will call your parents. Is that what you want hm? Your parents; your best fucking friend worrying for your health?! No! I thought so. If you don't stop smoking I'm going to tell Bexey" WHAT?! N-NO HE WOULDN'T!

"You fucking wouldn't! You're bluffing!"

"That a risk you wanna take or you gonna give me those cigarettes so I can flush them down the toilet?" He held his hand out waiting.

He didn't even mind when I was smoking?! Why the hell now?! "And since when the hell did you become concerned about me smoking? You only asked questions before the other day!"

Kai took out his phone getting his messages up. "I-NO! FINE FINE!" I took out my pack as I handed them to him.

I'm not letting him tell Bexey and then her tell my parents.

"Thank you Anthony. You won't regret I promise" Pfft promises. He's gonna break it. Then we will see who will regret it.

"I probably will but whatever. I'm going to the toilet. Be back soon" I needed to just get away.
———————-

I threw my bag into the corner as I rushed to the mirror feeling myself build upon heat. I HAVE NOTHING TO EASE MY FUCKING STRESS! WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A SMOKE RIGHT ABOUT NOW BUT THAT'S UNAVAILABLE!

I'm not burning this bathroom down. That fire alarm will go.

I need my eye to go back to blue. I grabbed my hair and I pulled it going into a stall as I screamed, letting the pain out of memories go free as I punched the wall making my hand bleed a bit.

I carried on rocking back and forth as I couldn't hold back emotions, letting them come loose as I burst into tears but my anger remained.

"B-Bexey...I-I wish you were here right about now...I fucking hate emotions! I hate everyone but you! You're the only one who fucking understands me when I get like this! That memory...I-GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed as I punched the wall again, sliding against the left-hand wall in the stall my eye turning back blue as I sat there for nearly the whole lunch.