𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 65

[Anthony's Pov]

"Hey Ant, hey Kai I'm glad to see you back! You guys need to get to know Rex he's so cute! He knows his numbers well and his interest in dinosaurs makes my heart melt at how detailed he is!"

Uh...wtf is this? "Are you good Bex or are you not her?"

Rex stuck out his tongue as I and Kai sat on the opposite couch. "I do want to know Rex"

There's nothing special about this kid?

"Hi, Anthony Hi Kai! Are you ok now?"

Kai smiled. "I'm ok you just scared me a bit"

"Oh with what I said? Vlad wasn't happy with me. I wasn't telling the truth. Do you want to hear about my dinosaur theory? Oh oh; can we have matching bracelets?!"

"That's not happening with me but by the look of Kai, he wants to. Listen, can we go talk upstairs now?"

"We need to go to the shops anyway to get paint for Rex's room. We checked out the bed and he's got a double! Have fun love birds"

"Just me and you Kai. How about just staying down here? Also, uh before we get to the point my brother isn't coming until the 3rd"

"Ok...but um. Let's get to the point...we haven't really discussed boundaries yet or anything and I still think our first kiss was amazing but do you not wanna do that again or...I feel we need to make this early into the relationship"

"I agree. Boundaries are necessary Kai. Uh...we can kiss but can we ask each other?"

"Yeah, great idea. Um this is hard but I don't want to say the L word until I'm comfortable enough"

That's not getting said until I have no idea. "Definitely. That word is a big thing! How the fuck can Vlad and Geni be smooth about it?!"

"Anthony they are childhood best friends I'm sure that's why it's easy for them"

"How does that have anything to do with it?"

"Trust each other love each other since they got along and started to develop feelings. It's clear. Anything else?"

I get out my phone. "It would be easier to write our boundaries on our phones and then send them to each other"

"Good idea Ant!"

I smile turning on the TV and snuggling with Kai. "When do you reckon the others will be back?"

"I dunno. Anthony do you ever get a feeling something going on but you can't quite put your finger on it?"

Hate that feeling! "I do why are you talking about that?"

"I'm worried about something might go wrong with us later on...terrified if I get too attached"

I stroke Kai's hair kissing his forehead. "Hey that's ok, but-"
—————-

[Geni's Pov]

We're starting to collect Rex's stuff in trash bags and I see Vlad tearing up as it collects some toys throwing them into the bag.

"Babe? Are you ok? You look upset"

I place down the bag on the couch hugging them.

"I'm sorry Gens, I'll stop crying now it's stupid"

I rub their cheek then kiss it. "I don't think it is. Is it because you never got your parent's love as a child you're happy to be taking care of a child that you won't abandon?"

"Exactly that. It's a mix of happy and sad tears. I know you understand my experience somewhat"

I hold their hands comforting them. "I do but Vlad you seem to always forget you don't have to act all tough guy all the time. Not around me not around our friends! You can let down your boundaries. I love you"

"I love you too. Enough emotional shit, for now, let's collect the remaining of Rex's stuff; get out of here"

"Ok darling"