𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 12

[Anthony's Pov]

"Mum!" I sprinted into the kitchen. She turned back as she placed her hand to the side. "Anthony! What on earth?! You didn't wipe your shoes before you came inside?! What is it?! Where is your father?!" I shushed her as she put her hand on her hip. "Don't you shush me! I will ask AGAIN Anthony. Where IS YOUR-" I growled as my eye turns red.

"HE WANTS MY ASS DEAD! WE ARGUED AND I TELEPORTED OUT!" My mum grabbed my shoulder and rubbed it for reassurance.

She's let's go as I sit on the table, spreading my legs across as I put my elbow on my leg; putting my hand on my cheek. Mum rolled her eyes.

"Alright, what did you say?" I bit my lip, this isn't the first time we haven't argued, I've had threats and shit like this before. I'm use to it. Mum always is the one to solve them since she can get through to asshole. "Well, nothing he was the one who started it. He was talking about how me and Bexey should get together because we are close but for fuck sake mum I don't like her like that and he just doesn't understand!"

"And?" Still listening, she turned back round to check on the human soup. "He thought that was best for me. That demon has some serious fucking issues. I sometimes forget that he is even my dad" I repositioned myself making my legs drop onto the ground, as my mother scowled.

"Get of the table for heaven's sake. I'll talk to him. Go to your room for now I'm sure he will be home very soon. Unbelievable" I jump of the brown wooden dark oak table as I heard her mutter under her breath, her eyes must of went red for a second because I saw a little spark. Motherfucker...he best had not touch me.
———————-

I hear screaming. Shit. Mum and dad are possibly gonna have another disagreement. I mean come the fuck on he knows that I DON'T WANNA GET WITH MY BEST FRIEND! He's pressuring me when I don't want another relationship! They all just cheat on you! I should have just killed her...I fucking hate emotions.

Oh never mind, no more shouting. Must have compromised once again like they always do. This is fucking why I'm the way I am. I heard my name being called, a great time for a fun family dinner.

I get up placing my earphones on the bed aw dammit I was gonna listen to some music. I exit my dark grey and black room, as I make my way downstairs feeling the tingle of the soft carpet going onto my naked feet.

"You wanted me?" I decided not to teleport for once as I didn't want to get screamed at unnecessarily like earlier. I've heard enough today.

"Yes, dinner is ready to sit down" My mum commanded as I pulled out my chair and sat down putting both of my legs together.

"Son. I apologise for my behaviour, I know that it is too early for you to have another partner, however, I will not allow you to date any more of those humans, especially those disgusting females" Finally! My dad making a good fucking choice for ONCE!

Moving my hand, I looked at him to see if he was being dodgy or not, I think he was telling the truth. "About time you made a fucking right decision for once" I shook my head as I moved my hair back.

"Am I forgiven, son?" He asked as I nodded, we forgave each other before only a matter of time before we argue again.

"Sure whatever" I munched on a human finger as my mother gave a smile, I best do some revising after this, I know it's only September but gotta be fucking prepared, plus as much as my parents are a pain in the ass I wanna impress them.