𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 34

Wednesday 25th September

[Annabelle's Pov]

It's six days until Benjamin comes into our lives. We still need to tell Anthony.

"Hinn I think we should just tell him. I know we should wait until Benjamin comes in six days but I'm scared of how he will seriously react" He looked at me as he opened another beer.

"We'll tell him tonight as you said and I wouldn't be surprised if he has a negative reaction" I gave him a quick peck.

"Thank you, dear. I just hope this won't distract him from school too much" Hinn held my hand as I closed my eyes.

"It won't make him fail. He will still get all A's" I hope he's right.
—————

[Anthony's Pov]

God, I am desperate for a smoke. However, I'm going to have to wait as I don't want to get caught up in school. Especially by Kai.

"Hey, Kai...uh I may have spoken to Amber yesterday. Well, I went to see her in the hospital" Kai stopped as he looked shocked.

"What?! Why would you fucking visit her?! I thought you hate her?! We all don't like her!" I held my hands up as I sighed.

"I just had to see how she was ya know? She's still my friend even though it's not like that most of the time"

Kai ran his hand through his hair as we stopped by the lockers.

He stared at me before speaking again. "Ok. How is she then?"

I look to the side as I fidget with my fingers. "She's getting out of the hospital today...I...Kai I need your help on this" This new plan I have made is perfect to get Amber and Kai into my trap. It's a long process but I guarantee it will pull off.

"What have you done now?" The realisation hits him. "Please don't say you have gotten back with Amber..." I crack my knuckles as I smirked.

"Look I still like her. Sure...I can still be...feeling...emotional but she promises she wouldn't cheat again"

Maybe this is a bad idea...no there's no other way, I'll be fine I can do this. Amber is an easy target just Kai I need to nail down.

"Have you not learnt?! My god Bexey is gonna question you so much on this! I know it's your relationship status; you can do what you want with that but I suggest thinking about ending it in a week because cheats don't change...Anthony please just think about what I have said" Kai held my shoulder as I slid it off.

"I can't just end it like that. It's one last chance I won't even be friends with her ever again or talk to her or date her ever again if she does cheat" I run my hands through the lockers as suddenly the speaker made an announcement.

"Anthony Abaddon please go to the principal's office thank you!"

Wait what the fuck? Why would Gary need to see me? Dammit, I bet Dan and Harry have finally decided to snitch on me. Sons of bitches.

"I'll cya in class" I walked to Gary's office as I swing open the door.

"Mr Abaddon please be careful of my door next time! Take a seat" Gary pointed to the seat as I keep one leg on the seat.

"Why the hell have I been called here? I got better things to do" Gary stood up as he walked around me.

"Two of your classmates have told me that you have attacked them twice. One that you beat them up and left them in the boy's stalls and second you were about to beat them up until Kai Relish told you to stop correct?" I pop my lip as I move my leg.

"Nope. Completely wrong Gary. Not your guy I'm afraid-" He grabbed me by my shoulders as he lifted me.

"DON'T LIE YOU LITTLE BRAT! IT IS YOU AND DON'T EVEN GIVE ME A FAKE STORY! I AM SICK OF YOU GETTING SENT HERE FOR EVERY REASON IN THE BOOK!" He smacked me as he threw me onto the ground. I felt my face as anger builds up inside of me.

"It's not the first time I've killed someone you know...I killed a teacher for doing my head in...but you have done my head in for years...I'll kill you right here and then" I mumbled as my other eye went red. I felt my skin burning and turning to red as I uncover my other eye, my black massive wings popping out.

Gary gasped as he was in shock it was my turn I grabbed him with my fire. "Who's the weak one now? Yeah, that's right I'm a motherfucking demon. It was nice associating with you Gary but I'm afraid your time is up" I snapped my fingers as fire surrounded him burning him as I watched him die.

"Well...that was certainly fun. Time to teleport this to my house for mum and dad" I held onto the corpse as I teleported it to the house.

My eye turned back blue as I covered back up the red one my skin going back to a normal colour and my wings returning to where they came from.

This is gonna be on the news tonight probably that Gary is either missing or dead but that teacher was only on the news and rumoured for like a day in this school so it's all good. Although this rumour will last longer because he was the principal.

I exited the office as I took a deep breath. Fucking hell he reminded me of my dad...if only I could just put a bullet in whoever I wanted to. I could but nah no fun in that gotta hate them first.

This is the second person I have killed. I'm still noobish but what do you expect?

I heard the bell ring for the lesson. Perfect and I can make it to just on time to maths.

That poor family of Gary's spending all that money on a pointless funeral. He shouldn't have been principal if I kept him alive after what he had done to me.

Let's see what happens next on this day.

Hmm, I could have my smoke in the office real quick. It won't be a bother if I was just a minute late.