ℰ𝓅𝒾𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ

[Kai's Pov]

I asked to speak to Anthony upstairs, I'm gonna suggest having some alone time with him. I-it's nerve-racking to ask because I'm afraid he'll be mad that I seem demanding.

"Kai? What's bothering you?" Anthony noticed me opening my arms to ask if I wanted a hug.

"Do you think we could be on our own at least once this week coming up?"

Anthony smiled pecking my lips. "I was going to ask the same after. Did you think I wasn't up for it?"

"Sort of yes...let's go back downstairs"
—————
[Vlad's Pov]

Are you gonna fuck up more than you have these last few days? Ooohhh shouting at a kid Kai not questioning why he's here yet, nearly getting caught out.

Arguing with Geni, Amber knows that you are potentially plotting for your family to go into deep waters. Much more to count.

We should clean the house do some rearranging or practice our powers! How about checking if everything is secure? Is anyone starting to get sick?

Worrier! We don't need your input! You always do this!

You aren't being great either! You make us worried!

BOTH OF YOU CUT IT OUT!

You can't be a parent. Abandon him! He'll be able to find someone else!

Don't listen to logic! Then again...IF HE HAS A LOT OF GEMS HE NEEDS TO GO!

"Babe" Geni shook my shoulder I looked back confused.

"You were so zoned out Vlad" Bexey says.

"Is he ok?!" Rex hugged me burying his head into my stomach.

Anthony wasn't paying attention looking up from his phone. "Hm? What's going on with Vl?"

"Zoned out for a bit" Kai answered.

I stand up from the couch the feeling of being closed off from not being overwhelmed it's an experience I don't want to associate with.

"It's feeling overwhelmed. Please don't make a deal out of it any more guys"

Kai looked to the side rubbing his hands. "It's best if we go then. Thanks for having me over well again"

"Will you come back again to play cars with me?" Rex begged.

"Of course I will Rex. Anthony? Bexey? Coming?"

"We are"

The trio of them go waving goodbye. Rex picks up his toy cars putting them in the box sliding them on the shelf.

"Have you ate kiddo?" Geni asked.

"Bexey fed me when we were out"

Geni nodded. "You can always help yourself to a snack but not before dinner"

Rex hummed nodding. "Are you feeling alright Vlad?"

"Mhm. Sometimes Rex your thoughts can overtake your ability to concentrate"

"Oh! Do you want another hug?"

"Rex. Put on some cartoons. Me & Vlad are gonna have a mini talk and then we'll join you OK?"

"Alright!"
————
[Geni's Pov]

"Darling, what's wrong? Do you want to say what your thinking?"

"Geni...I've been screwing up things these last few days, I don't want that kid to be raised in our circle"

"I wasn't sure of the idea myself sweet heart were young but where else can Rex go? Let's keep him here for a few days, if it doesn't work we'll put him up for adoption"

I move my hair with my fingers. "The others don't seem to mind him...ok we'll give it a try"

"You did the right thing on sparing him. I love you"

I kiss them as they do as well putting their forehead against mine. "Yea. He's not afraid of us not being humans I think"

"Mhm"

[Vlad's Pov]

My thoughts of kissing Geni, or doing anything romantic have returned to normal. I don't think of Anthony in his place it was like this 3 days after I don't wanna talk about that mistake or think about it again.

Maybe this kid will be a great little early family edition but I did think it was only going to be me & Geni.

This is only to see how it goes. If we're ready to take care of a kid full-time.

Tonight, we'll see what school he's going to, get his needs out of the way of his sleeping space, and go on a texting spree to the others. Anything else that pops up in our mind.
————-
[Rex's Pov]

Vlad killed my parents. I'm still thinking about it. Why didn't they do the same to me? Apart from that I liked them but not when they shouted at me. Geni seems to start to take an interest in me too. I like Bexey and Kai. Anthony idk.

I hope they want to adopt me or keep a roof under me.
————-
[Amber's Pov]

I-it's been a day since I found out the 3 are demons.

But I'm going to develop a plan. I'll get evidence of them being demons and use this to scare Kai to break up with Anty boo!

Then he'll feel lonely, heartbroken he'd wanna be my boyfriend again.

Although...I'll do that after...yeah the fucking nightmares I had.