𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 69

[Bexey's Pov]

"Anthony, can we talk outside please?"

We go out to the garden, I close the door to the kitchen.

I sat on the chair lying back, Anthony sat on the other opposite to me. "So?"

"The guilt is getting to me. I don't think I can hold out any longer on keeping yours and Vlad's kiss a secret"

"You said you don't want to ruin relationships. If you go tell Geni, not only will it ruin my relationship but it will cause shit in the group. Do you want to be selfish Bexey and ruin this connection that's going on in friendships and the couples?"

Anthony scoffed staring down at me. "No...I don't but I said I would tell if I saw you and Vlad have it back on"

"If I recall me and Vlad ended our 'starting fling'. Stop bringing up this Bex, you don't need to be concerned. Everyone is chill. You should be relaxing, you need to recover after the incident"

"Are you gonna come back in?" I ask Anthony nodding.

"In a sec"
————
I go back inside. Rex is playing with his toys as Kai is joined with him.

Vlad & Geni are cuddled up watching them unfold their imagination.

"You ok Bex?" Geni noticed.

"Uh-huh. Ant is just being ridiculous about something you know him" I rest putting my feet on the couch and taking off my shoes.

"Yes he is ridiculous" Vlad laughed.

"He's not all bad" Kai commented continuing to play cars with Rex.

"Idk what to think of Anthony yet," Rex says.

[Kai's Pov]

There's a buzz. Vlad takes out their phone as they huff kissing Geni on the forehead. "Anthony wants me in the back. I'll be back in a jiffy"

I shrug. One day through the week I do want to have some time with Anthony by ourselves. It sounds selfish but I don't want our relationship to go downhill.

It'd be great if we could do more group activities as well! We probably will. How would we get Rex involved? We'll find a way.
————-
[Anthony's Pov]

"Anthony if this is to waste my-"

"It's not. Bexey felt the guilt getting to her about our...incident. I talked her down it's still all under control"

Vlad rolled their eyes their tone being venom. "You didn't have to tell me to come out here to tell me this. You can fucking text"

"Jesus sorry. Will Amber be a problem tomorrow?"

Vlad smirked opening the door. "She won't be she'll either cower in fear or not come in"

I walk to the door step inside and run my hand on Vlad's neck. "What could I ever do to thank you?"

"It wasn't just me" Vlad groaned smacking my hand away.

Maybe out of line to do that. I follow Vlad back to the living room.
————-
[??? Pov]

"Father, when can I and brother go down to earth?"

My older brother chuckles as dad turns to us. "Have you laid out your plan for your identities? Where you will live? How you will have parents? How you will enrol with the school? Introducing yourselves to the group? I wouldn't be letting you go yet until the newest demon Benjamin is settled in first"

I make a cloud table appear with our layer prints out and detailed descriptions of our plan. "We were thinking of asking if you can recruit some of our older people here in heaven to be our 'parents' and to enrol into the school you could manipulate the teachers and head of the school that we already were?"

Father handed me a gold star. "I will set that up once I feel it's right for you two to temporarily go live on Earth. Remember, you are only down there to focus on the demons at hand; you are trying to discover the plans on what they want to do on earth for example trying to gain power to rule over"

"Yes, father. We know. We will not disappoint you"

"My sons, I will not be disappointed. My love will still be the same"