𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 37

[Geni's Pov]

Hm. Strange. My senses are telling me this bastard is near this school.

I stopped as Vlad stopped as well.

"Well? Is this where we need to go or are your senses shitty again?" Vlad's strong Australian accent questioned as I shushed them for a second.

"It does feel strong. Come on we'll just walk inside it's a school. They are easy to get into. I'll manipulate them to believe we have been here since from the start" They grabbed my hand as I flinched pushing it away.

Vlad sighed as they gently rubbed their thumb on my face. "Sorry...I shouldn't have done that. Are you alright to carry on? We can come back to this place another day when you are ready"

I'm not going to ruin this just because I'm being a baby bitch. "No, I'm fine Vl. You didn't mean to. Let's go inside" We continued as we climbed over the gate.

Vlad walked faster as it rubbed their hands and checked the door. "Fuck locked..." They kicked the door open as I just followed along.

"Was that necessary?"

The hall was quiet. Where was everyone? Maybe lesson? This system works differently.

"Alright, we will wait how are those senses darling?"

I looked up at the top of the lockers as I drag near them. "Getting stronger. Come on let's get on top of these lockers and wait for everyone to get out of the lesson"

We climbed up as we sat down. Vlad looked down onto the floor as I felt my eye.

"Do you think he's here? I want to know why...so then I can just do the fuck what I always have wanted to do" I want to say I'm sure but for now let's keep it down a notch so I don't get their hopes up.

"I wanna say yeah Vl but please don't be mad if he's not. You can blame me all you want for that..."

They messed with my hair as it chuckled. "No, I won't. I believe you. I would never hurt you; we both know that" I've heard that before from them.

I smiled as I lifted their chin staring at them. "Love you" They smiled rubbing my cheek. "Love you too. Is this just so you can get me to stop thinking about murdering?"

What on the fuck? Why would they even think that? "What kind of fucking question is that Vlad?! I said it because I do! We have been together for almost 3 years if your memory is vivid" I reacted as they let go of my cheek rubbing their shoulder.

"I'm sorry for asking that. Of course, I haven't forgotten. It's just because we have been on a spree these last few days; I felt you wanted me to have been distracted"

"Vlad those kills were mostly your idea. I'm just a bit worried this is going to get out of hand again. I'm terrified when you are in that mood...you know that" Their eyes flashed red for a second as they nodded. Is it mumbling in Russian again...or Romanian?

"Vlad...you're mumbling in Russian again" We heard the loud bell go off as I cover my ears Vlad holding onto my shoulder; waist.

"It's alright. This must mean people will be coming out?"

I looked around and then someone spotted us at the lockers.

"Oh my god, there are two random boys on our lockers!" Whoever this bitch is.

I jumped down Vlad along by my side as I grabbed them by the neck.

"Oh, we won't hurt you. You're just going to think and everyone else...that we have been here and that we are the accepting couple in a relationship. No homophobia no nothing" The person looked like they were about to shit themselves as I moved my hand towards their face closing my eyes; doing my magic.