𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 17

Wednesday 18th September

[??? Pov]

"We have spent 3 years here! He's not here. We should just go somewhere else babe" I rolled my eye.

They mumbled as they buried its face into my neck. I blushed this little fucker. "And nearly 3 years since we have been together" Oh they need to stop it! How can they be so cute yet a pain in the ass at the same time?

"Fine. We will but where? Where the FUCK CAN HE BE?!" It began to get angry as I kissed their temple. "Shhh, we will find him and torture him and then kill him. We have already killed thousands of people, expect this will be worth the wait and I'll think of somewhere since we did agree we would take turns. I promise you we will get him. We'll get the right place this time" I ran my fingers through their hair as it calmed down more.

"Better fucking had be. I do wanna get out of here now. I hate my accent. I miss my old accent" At least I can understand them! It was hard to understand its Russian accent although, after 3 years they still have a bit of it in their voice.

"I didn't really understand it. Well, I do but it was so strong. You still have a bit of it, darling. I'll think of a place by tomorrow and then we can pack up and go there, hoping that motherfucker will be there" I replied as my cheek got rubbed, then I felt our lips connect giving a reassuring kiss. "If you need more time. You can have more time. We are in no big rush. We have all the time in the world. Besides, I'd go wherever you go. No matter what. Even jump into lava" We both laughed this idiot.

"And I would too because I love you but do you love me too? That's the question" They rolled their eyes as they smirked. "What do you think? Of course, I love you dumb ass" I love hearing that...it just makes me feel reassured; better.

"Thank you. I'll take the extra time and think carefully about it. Of course, I'll use my powers, I'm grateful I have them otherwise it would have made it harder for us to travel"
——————

*Narrator Pov*

The demon looked up from his locker, as he got a tap on the shoulder. "Ant. Are you in a better mood to talk? It's been a day now. Kai's here with me. We talked yesterday" His best friend crossed her arms, the older behind her cowardly.

Anthony puts his hand on the locker slowly taking a moment and blinking quickly. "Alright. Let's talk but not in public. Privacy more like" He suggested in a stern tone.

"Sure, we agree with that don't we Kai? Who's house after?" The oldest shook his head his house is out of the question.

"Certainly not Anthony's...and not mine. Well looks like we are going to Kai's" Kai sighed as he messed with his lip. "Yeah mine" He got stared at by the stronger older demon, making shivers go down his spine as he puts his head down and walks away. Bumping into the bitch chick. Amber.

"Oh hey, guys! Get off me f**! Am I interrupting something? Anty boo? Have you and...well poop face solved your argument?" The ex tilted her head in curiosity.

The two looked at each other signalling that they wanna get away from her as soon as possible. "Yeah. We're gonna be sorting it out. Tonight. It's none of your business so you aren't invited" She seemed offended by the oldest spitting that out making her heartbreak. She just wants to be there for her boo.

"Alright Anty boo! Love you! Lemme know when you are done with this bitch and we can have an amazing talk in the bathroom!" Both demons gagged wanting to put holy water in their eyes.

"What did you even see in her?! That's always in my mind when you guys were dating"

The boy shrugged before making his tongue stick out. "Well, that's the only mistake I have made in my life. I can't date anyone anymore. My dad said"

"That's for the best. I know you ain't ever gonna love again" Bexey was confident with what she said, most of the time she is.

"Look, I wanna admit something...I don't want our friendship to be ruined just because me being stupid. If you just go over with me what I did wrong with...f- Kai, then I'll try to be better" Anthony admitted which made the other a bit shocked.

"Alright. We'll do that. Now come on. You can hang with us no slurs or horribleness or fuck of alright Ant?" They looked at each other, rubbing his hair Anthony acquiesced.

"Got it. As long as I'm not around the toxic ass, I'm good"