𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 36

3rd Person

"What do you want to talk to me about mum and dad? If you have made me sit down then it's serious..." Annabelle seemed to be a bit scared because she was biting her lip; she was nervously shaking her hands.

"You have a brother son. He's coming in six days and his name is Benjamin. We already changed his last name to ours and that secret room you always questioned your mother about and she never really gave you an answer is his room" Hinn saw his son facial expression go into shock.

"W-what?! I HAVE A FUCKING BROTHER AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME?! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLANNING THIS?! I HATE YOU BOTH DON'T EVEN SPEAK TO ME! LASTLY, I HOPE YOU REGRET THIS DECISION BECAUSE IF HE IS GAY ITS NOT MY PROBLEM THATS A YOU PROBLEM!" Anthony threw fire at a wall as he ran upstairs.

Annabelle stood up going to the door until her hand got grabbed. "Just leave him Anna. He's pissed of he needs some time to get this wrapped around his head. I don't want you getting hurt" She crossed her arms as she grabbed her husband's hand; took his hand of her hand.

"Hinn I don't need you to tell me that I cannot protect myself around my own son. If I have to hurt him if I needed to defend myself, then that would happen. Stop treating me like some weak woman who can't take care of herself when I the hell can. I'm a grown fucking woman" They both heard screaming and stuff breaking as Anna shook her head.

"It's his stuff that he is breaking. He'll need to make his own money one day. That's why he is getting the grades he needs for the next step. Speak to him after school tomorrow if you want to help calm the situation but he is angry at both of us Anna. Come sit down I'll grab a serving of human roast. Anthony will be calmed down by the time we finish" Hinn now showed no emotion to this situation as he grabbed his glass of wine.

"He will always be welcomed under this roof when he is older Hinn. I'm just going to leave him alone...that what he wants" The younger twirled her hair as her wrist got grabbed.

"My house my rules. Now honey I'm sure you don't want to break a rule. When Anthony is older he cares for himself" The female backed of as she stood up walking upstairs to her bedroom.
——————

Thursday 26th September

[Bexey's Pov]

So, I'm back. However, I think I've missed a chapter. Anthony has been acting weird since we have gotten to school.

Plus the teachers seemed to be worried and we got told that there is going to be an assembly soon. Probably some bull shit like always but hey.

Also...why the fuck is Amber hanging out with us now? Now that's a big fucking chapter I've missed.

"Bexie! Let me stand near Anty boo!" Why is she even allowed near me? I can tell Kai is uncomfortable as well.

I have so many questions.

"Anthony, what the fuck is going on here? I've been gone for a week and it looks like everything has gone to shit. You are acting strange and you've invited Amber to join us now?! SHE'S A CHEAT AND MANIPULATING BITCH REMEMBER OR HAVE YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?! KAI WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO HIM?! YOU'VE HAVE BEEN AROUND HIM SO TELL ME!" Kai was terrified and I regretted screaming at him.

I know I'm being overprotective but Anthony is like a brother to me.

"I-I don't know Bexey...you said you would handle this...you mustn't have thought it was this ba-"

"EXCUSE ME! Ugh, you two are such a pain come on Anty boo let's get away from these two until they get their shit together" Seriously?! I wish I could just kill her!

Anthony lets go as he shakes his head. "Bexey I'm good. Yeah, it was weird without you but I assure you I'm fine. Kai can vouch for me on that. Right...?" I stated at Kai as he nodded.

Amber opened her mouth again I want to know why she is there. "Ant you should tell them or will I have to? Guess I will me and Anty are back together! So that means no touching my man bestie!"

WAIT FOR WHAT?! WHAT WHERE AND WHEN?!

I and Kai then looked at each other as I dragged Anthony away.

This man better has a good explanation.

"I know when you get into a relationship it's none of my business about it BUT WHY ON EARTH HAVE I CAME BACK TO YOU BEING BACK WITH HER?! WHEN WHERE WHY?! YOU TWO HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING ALONG EVER SINCE YOU BROKE IT OFF! WHY ARE YOU BACK WITH HER ANTHONY ABADDON?!" He moved me back as he sighed.

"I just need to do this...it's part of the a fucking new plan. She's going to be my victim as well alongside Kai. I said to her we are taking it slow. Plus...I don't want to like to do anything with her because I feel like I'll like her again. My parents recommended that I should bring her along with the feast as well" HIS PLAN?!

"I'm not getting involved in this shit!" My eyes glowered red for a second as I resisted. No Bex that one time is gone now I'm not doing that again with anyone. Killing someone is not on my list anymore.

Anthony knew what that was he has seen it before. "So you feel like killing her? I don't blame you maybe you can do it for me trusted sidekick" I smacked him. He needs to get his head right.

"I'm done with you" I went back to Kai and Amber as the two seem to be facing away from each other.

"Amber piss off unless you want another session. Come on Kai Anthony is just being a pain right now" Perfect timing.

A teacher is coming to her hair is in a bun with blonde tips. "Right you four come on assembly and you should have been in the canteen" She commanded us as we just did as we were told.

——————

We were one of the last ones in as the assembly began.

"Welcome guys. I know this is unexpected and all the year groups are all in here, however, we want to keep you updated on the situation" The deputy paused wait...where is the principal? Where moaning Gary?

"Unfortunately the Principal has been missing these last 24 hours. We have no idea where he could be. We all thought he wanted to be left alone to his duties. That's not the case however as the staff has noticed he has not been here since yesterday. We have filed a case missing report. Please if any of you have an idea of where he could be or you have seen him last please report to me or one of the members of staff. Thank you guys now head off to form to get your mark then straight to the first lesson" Everyone began to talk as we all got dismissed.

I put my hand on my chin as we walked to the form to get our marks.

"Strange. I wonder why he is missing?" I looked at Anthony with that look 'You has something to do with this didn't you?'

He turned away. I'm so talking to him about this fucking later with none around.

"This is shocking news...I hope Gary will be ok" Kai said.

Amber rolled her eyes as she linked arms with Anthony people making comments like 'The popular couple are back together.'

Kai looked like he felt guilty about something. I pulled him aside as we went somewhere less crowded and before going to the first lesson.

"What's up Kai? Did you do something shit as well?"

"Please don't be mad at me but I knew that Anthony has gotten back with Amber before you...I should have texted you so you had a heads up"

"Hey, it's alright. You were gonna tell me. Now cmon let's go to the lesson"