𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15

[Kai's Pov]

This could either go ok or wrong. Wrong...likely. Does Anthony just hate me because I'm gay? Fuck yeah he does! I don't even think he's called me by my name once. Maybe I should just give up on developing my friendship with Bexey...I don't wanna be a friend wrecker.

"Anthony. Am I gonna have to walk away again or are you actually gonna stop acting like an ass?" I'm just gonna watch for this one. I don't wanna say anything to piss someone of. Bexey is only one of the few people who have actually stood up for me in my life.

I jumped back my heart pounding, him getting up like that gave me a jump scare! "I'M NOT BEING AN ASS! I HAVE AN OPINION YOU KNOW?! THE FACT THAT YOU BOUGHT HIM HERE NOW?! SERIOUSLY THIS DIDN'T FUCKING INVOLVE HIM!" I covered my ears feeling myself shaking my legs turning into jelly.

Bexey rubbed her temples, moving her lips back and forth, "DID YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT WE ARE ARGUING ABOUT?! YOU'RE HOMOPHOBIC AND SAID FOR ME NOT TO BE FRIENDS WITH KAI! YOU DON'T FUCKING GET TO CONTROL WHO I GET TO BE FRIENDS WITH OR NOT!" I leaned onto the bench breathing at a fast pace, I-I gotta go...!

"Kai?! Kai?!" I ran towards the door pushing it; holding back from crying.
————————

[Bexey's Pov]

"NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Our eyes turned red for a second. We can't do this in public...

"I didn't mean to! You'd rather be friends with an f** than with me YOUR BEST FUCKING FRIEND!" I grabbed his jacket lifting him down to my height. "ANTHONY LUCIFER ABADDON! YOU DID NOT JUST SAY WHAT I THINK YOU SAID" He chuckled as I smacked him, then avoided his move.

"I did, I don't regret it, I think you should sort yourself out Bex before you taste the fire in your mouth" ME?! OH, HE'S A HYPOCRITE! "You're such a HYPOCRITE YOU SACK OF SHIT! SORT ME OUT?! LOOK AT YOU AND WHAT YOU'RE SAYING! I've had enough of this, you can go to your ex-girlfriend and get back with her for all I care! Now excuse me while I go be a good friend, unlike someone who is an anti-LBGTQ+" I punched my hand, not looking back at him as I ran towards the door opening it. Sammy shouldn't be there because I scared his ass off.
———-

I looked around as I saw Kai in the corner holding his hair and crawling in a ball. Does he not like shouting? Arguments? Poor bloak.

I tapped his shoulder as he flinched, I took my hand off as he whimpered. "Hey, hey it's just me...why did you run off like that? Was it the shouting or was it that Ant upsetting you because I'm sorry about him" He turned to me his eyes puffy his face covered in tears.

"No no..." He shook his head, "I-I just panicked...I was just...can we not talk about this right now? Please?" He's shaken...Ant just needs to be smacked and taught some sense.

"Yeah, course promise. Hey, look, on Friday do you wanna hang out with me? I'll try to get Ant to be kinder and not homophobic towards you. I don't wanna lose a childhood friend. Maybe today I know it's a school night, but I need to talk to you about Anthony" I asked hoping to get a yes but if it's a no then I'll respect that.

Kai rubbed his eyes. "Alright, I trust...you. We can do it tonight but at your house?" Oh, he isn't coming to my house, my parents would not approve of me being friends with Kai with what happened with bitch head.

"Your house?" I insisted as he sighed. "Ok, but can we not speak to my parents? You can meet them but then can we just talk about Anthony like you have said?" I moved downwards and sat down crossing my legs.

"We can do that, listen Kai...we should get to know each other more. I feel like we will have a good friendship. Maybe you and Ant...eventually. If he stops being a bitch to you. Do you agree?"

"We can do that and yeah I do"

"It's settled then, your house tonight. I'll stay for a bit" I smiled a bit, it does feel good not to be stereotypical, I just feel like I was raised wrong. Sure I love being my species and all but not the way we get taught to be.