𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 20

A/N: I think you might wanna get comfortable with this chapter. If you get triggered easily, I suggest you skip some of the dialogue!

*Narrator Pov*

The demons walked out of the school both staring at Sammy who looked away. Kai kept to himself as the trio began walking to the meeting place to discuss (Kai's house.)

"You walk home? How the fuck have you done this for 5 years?" The oldest puts his hands to the side and kept to himself as well, trying to not cause more trouble than he already has.

The younger began to walk slower, sometimes he tries to get home as slow as possible. "Well, if I'm tired I just get the bus but I like getting in my exercise and it's not that far of a walk so it's worth the extra couple minutes"

"Besides Ant, you're rich so it's different. We ain't all like you with all the high tech; cars you could get anything you want" Bexey added as the older took out his phone likely checking his socials.

"Whatever! Can we just get the fuck this over with already? I have so many better things to be doing right now, not talking to some gay kid and my best friend who wants me to admit that I'm in the wrong judging by your face" Anthony admitted as it went silent the trip was now just the sound of the shoes scraping on the rough concrete and breathing along with the sound of mellow wind brushing against their faces.
——————

Time Skip

After opening the door and walking upstairs, the three heard some 'interesting' noises; movements as curiosity came over the two demons. The second younger gagged it was not his first time being traumatised by the sexual noises.

The realisation came between the two as the oldest shook his head disgusted. "How do you deal with this?! No wonder nobody likes your ass your gay and have parents who have sex probably all the time!"

The boy kicked his foot gently not wanting to disturb the couple as a tear formed in his emerald eye.

The girl flicked his head as she pinched her nose. "Anthony! You can't say that! We can never solve this if you are just gonna bring Kai down" Bexey snapped as he kicked Kai's bedroom door down exploring the pastel room. His eye went side to side as he made a pop sound with his lips.

"This is not my colour style at all. It's not bad but I can deal with it. Let's just fucking do this already. I don't wanna stay here longer than I have to" They all sat down clueless about how to start.
——

[Kai's Pov]

"We could start with you two making up?" I suggested it as that seems to be the main priority right now.

Anthony kicked his shoes off as he made eye contact with Bexey. "Look. I'm sorry alright? I should just give Kai a chance. Yeah, he's gay but it doesn't make him any different on how he should get treated" The apology sounded...sincere but I've heard he's good at getting his way. I'm sure Bexey would know if he meant it or not.

She scooted closer fixing her skirt as she gave a smile. "You know what, that's one of the sincerest apologies I've had for ages. It's a big step to admit you were wrong...especially for people like us" Bexey hugged him as he awkwardly hugged back.

"I'll be back in a second I just need the toilet! Kai where is your toilet?" She asked me as I uncrossed my legs. "It's straight down to your left" She thanked me as she stood up and closed the door.

As soon as she left, I got fucking grabbed by the neck I-I fucking can't breathe! "A-Ant l-let go! C-can't breathe!" I was going pale at this point!

"Why would I give you a chance? If you tell Bexey about this your dead meat. Got it? Now, I hope she takes a while because... an f** like you deserves all you get. Besides, you're manipulating her! The sooner she realises that the sooner she'll leave you!" I got punched in the face making me whimper as I nodded. That's gonna be a black eye.