𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 58

A/N: After Anthony just left to go see Kai.

[Vlad's Pov]

"I can't believe you two. How can you let Anthony off the hook?! He deserves punishment for what he did to you Bexey. You can't keep forgiving him for his fucking doings! I know you two are close but what he does is no excuse! You're just letting him carry on! YOU ALMOST DIED! I hope Kai still has sense. I know I was the one to tell Anthony to tell the truth to him but I didn't say if things were gonna work out for them. I just said if you still wanna be with him then do this"

"Babe we know what you said but Anthony had his reasons and you know I'm the one who understands the most with the experience..."

"I bet you've done worse Vlad. Murdering is probably a serial killer you give me those vibes. Excuse me for forgiving my best friend but he has changed. He attacked me, yeah but he's not a machine he has emotions; tries to fix his mistakes, that's something worthy enough to forgive unless he does it serval times. He has only done this to me once if more he wouldn't be forgiven EVER!" Bexey smirked.

"You're right me and Geni are killers. I'm mainly the one in action but Gens does get involved but still, you should take more time to think about forgiveness. You don't have to rush about it"

Geni sighed. "Vlad...we aren't changing our minds. Just because we have forgiven doesn't mean all the anger has gone. You can still forgive somebody; be mad at them"

I clench my fists my eyes going red. "YOU TWO AREN'T UNDERSTANDING ME! HE NEEDS TO FEEL HOW BEX FELT AFTER A NEAR-DEATH EXPERIENCE! THEN IT WILL BE EVEN! THAT'S WHEN YOU EARN FORGIVENESS! HE FUCKING GETS AWAY WITH SHIT YET NO CONSEQUENCE! BEST FRIENDS DON'T HURT ONE ANOTHER! ENEMIES ARE THE ONES WHO DO THAT! ALSO, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE UNWANTED SCARS DO YOU WANT THAT?!"

Geni crosses his arms tutting. "I'm right here you know. You have scars and I do as well. You have one on your face you doofus or did it wipe from your memory?"

"No, I didn't"

You need to punish Anthony for what he did.

We need to make sure our house is secured before doing that!

Shut up worrier

I-I'm not a worrier!

You always are

Can you two shut the fuck up?! Why can't you fight for once?

You listen to your logical side Vlad not the other way around

But it's still good to make sure everything is ok

"Scars are badass I have one on my leg when I was younger. When I was in hell I played with weapons and I got over-excited and by accident stabbed a knife into my leg kinda deep. The scars I'll get now will be a bad memory but on my face? I'll look like that one lion from the lion king. We can be scar face buddies Vlad" Bexey suggested as I felt the scar on my face.

"I wouldn't mind that. We'll be badass!" I smile running my fingers through my hair.

"See? Sweetheart, all fine. I don't want you to do anything you would regret" I kiss his forehead smiling.

"I won't. Are you gonna stay with Bexey for a bit? I want to go back home"

Are you lying?

Where do you think I'm going?

Anthony's house

Vlad...we need to go home. We had a long day; we don't want to feel worse.

I always feel worse with having you around worrier. You always give me unwanted thoughts or even repeat them!

Don't listen to this fool Vlad, go find Anthony

I'll do it tomorrow.

Let's just get home, please

"Oh I'm coming home with you babe, bye Bex sees you soon!"

Bexey waved as I looked back at her my eyes going red for a split second then back to grey. I held onto Geni's waist as he closed the door.

"Vlad...are you sure you're not gonna do something you would regret?"

"Darling I am sure"

He held onto my shoulders coming to a stop. "You promise you're not gonna hurt Anthony?"

"Since when do you care about somebody's safety?"

"Since we have a fresh start! Vlad..."

"Ok, I promise I won't attack Anthony"

Lying to him? Back to your old ways.

Vlad...we need to quicken the pace!

Shut it fucking worrier!

Logic can't you shut up for fucking once?

GUYS! WE ARE GETTING HOME FLYING IF IT ISN'T BUSY!

That's excellent! We can stay calm for now.

Still, you didn't respond to what I said, Vlad. Lying in a relationship isn't good.

It's the only way to get what I want.

So when you want something of Geni you force him?

I'm gonna have to agree with the prat for once. You do sometimes do force your hand when you want something, Vlad.

It doesn't feel great when you two see eye to eye and no I don't wtf?!

You're sort of doing...

I don't force Geni to do anything against his will!

No, but you get pissy and whiney like a little girl if she doesn't get her Barbie dolls.

EXCUSE ME! YOU DON'T INSULT THE CONTROLLER OF THIS BODY!

Logic makes a point though Vlad, you don't know what a boundary is sometimes.

Alright, give me an example of when I pressure to get what I want.

I remember when you and Geni met, you wanted to manipulate him and use him as your puppet. He doesn't mean anything to you at first you pretended to care. You gave him what he wanted someone who accepted for his all; then you get what you want revenge and a puppet. Look how that age got feelings together for nearly 3 years. You tell each other nearly everything yet you never told him this secret.

That's Deep logic.

We agreed to not bring that up! I wouldn't tell him that because that would put an awful strain on us! Make him overthink if he thinks I faked this love the whole time for my entertainment!

You can tick one of your wants. You know hurting Anthony, perfect time to do it since he nearly killed Bexey.

But we promised Geni we wouldn't do something we would regret!

Worrier if you've got nothing to say to promote this, stay quiet.

I love this side of you. I felt like you've gone soft.

Me soft? Sod of logic you've been looking on the wrong side of places.

I hate this side of you Vlad...please don't break the promise!

I'll bash your brains in worrier!

Ah, no wait Log don't please!

Worrier nothing is gonna change my mind not even a promise. He didn't say don't attack his family.

You wouldn't...

Oh but they would!

Logs! Please take my side for once we shouldn't mess with his family!

You always ruin the fun shit. You listen Vlad you do what you wanna do.

I fucking would.

I thought this side of you would of went for a while...

This is why I am Logic.