𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 56

TW: mentions of ab*se

[Bexey's Pov]

I could barely hear what was being said but I still got some.

"WHAT ON THE SATAN?! ANTHONY WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? GIVE ME HER YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED! YOU FUCKER!" I think that was Vlad...I felt myself moving as Vlad grabbed me.

"B-Bexey...please don't die!" I got a glimpse of Kai and Geni's face before I went fully unconscious.
———-

[Kai's Pov]

Vlad quickly left with Bexey I walk around the room crying. I'm so...mad and upset! Why would Anthony do this?!

"Hey...it's gonna be ok. Vlad is quick as shit" Geni was upset as well as he puts a hand on my shoulder.

"I hope so. I'm worried"

"We all are"

I look at Anthony, he best feel guilty. I hit his chest serval times. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? SHE COULD DIE! ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS COULD DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! HAVE YOU NOT CHANGED AT ALL?! WHY DO I LIKE YOU?!"

He grabbed onto my hands hugging me as I pushed away. "I didn't mean to! She was gonna say something! Kai, I have changed!"

"That does NOT excuse anything you have just done. You're lucky I'm not beating you up as well. I'm better than you" Geni growled; pulling me aside as I continue to sob as he rubs my shoulder.
————

[Bexey's Pov]

I stretch looking around in a plastered white room as I try to sit up laying back again because of the pain.

"Ah miss Dawson! I'm glad to see you awake. Your friend bought you here and you were in critical condition. You lost a lot of blood. You're covered in burn marks with stab wounds that we stitched up. I called your parents but they don't want to see you. Excuse my language but assholes they were. I'll give you two space" The doctor left as I smile at Vlad.

I feel a lump in my throat as I burst into tears. "V-Vlad...thank you for saving me. W-when will the others arrive?"

They sighed in relief pushing their chair closer to my bed. "Well," It sat down wiping its eye. "They will be here soon, I texted them. Thought we were gonna lose you back there but I know you're one tough fucking demon so I didn't have doubts you'll pull through this. Seriously though what the fuck happened I'll FUCKING KILL HIM!"

I rub their hand. "Can you please fix my pillow to make me sit up?" Vlad nodded as the pillow got fixed and I laid back. "Better"

"When we were talking he was saying about his plan. This plan is that he's gonna trap Kai for his parents and all that. Manipulate him. He was saying to me that the plan would continue even though they are together now. I was gonna tell you guys because I didn't want to keep that awful secret anymore but he started to attack me, I tried to leave b-but I couldn't fight him enough but lost. He does feel guilty though. It is good he deserves to feel that pain of me nearly dying. That will give him a wake-up call and no I'm not gonna press charges. I'm not like that"

"WHAT?! So he doesn't like Kai? Bex, we need you to tell him! This isn't right! Anthony will only continue to get him killed! He's a decent dude!"

"Don't worry Vlad, I'm sure Kai is angry at him now. Any updates if they are here yet?"

I just wanna hug Kai. He's probably stressed! This is my fault. Fuck, I shouldn't have said anything. I should have known he would have reacted like that but...I just-I've never seen Anthony act like that towards me before...it all felt like such a blur. One minute in a bedroom the next in a hospital.