𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 21

Thursday 19th September

[Bexey's Pov]

I didn't get a chance to mention something yesterday. Just in the moment. I carried on eating eyes as my mum sat down.

"How was yesterday?" I put my hand over my mouth finishing chewing as I swallowed. "It was alright. Just with Ant chilling"

She took my bowl and grabbed her brush from the counter using it against her brown hair. "I'm surprised you aren't in a relationship darling" NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!

I slam the table my eyes going red. "MUM DO NOT START THIS SHIT AGAIN! I'VE NEVER LIKED ANYBODY IN A ROMANTIC WAY! JUST STOP BRINGING IT UP!"

Her eyes turned red grabbing my fist. "DO YOU SCREAM AT ME, YOUNG LADY! I WAS JUST SUGGESTING!" She's let's go turning around relaxing her shoulders. "Darling let's not fight please I am sorry"

"I have to go. Bye mum"

"Have a nice day!"

———————-

Time Skip

I am not telling Anthony about what my mum said.

I grabbed onto my tied hair, and the two looked at me strangely. I just HATE WHEN SHE DOES THAT!

"Bex BEX! Jesus what's up with you?!" I had that look as if I was going to have a breakdown. Stop thinking about it Bexey! Just focus on this school day, worries come later. Remember that one lesson you had in hell...when they taught you to bottle up all the emotions that get in the way...when you were 3 years old by your parents.

I closed my eyes. Imagine a bottle then opening the top, all those worthless emotions that are not necessarily entering it then closing. Alright. I'm good. Fucking boss.

I flicked them open as my body stop shaking, my expression turning neutral. "I'm alright. No need to worry about me. I just had something so tiny that it's not worth hearing. It's like one time I got taught something before not getting taught it anymore" I went past both of them not keeping my back to them. Then again we are in a public school.

[Kai's Pov]

Well, that was weird. I don't know how people do it but how can you just stop panicking one minute, and be fine the next? Bexey wouldn't leave me and Ant alone for even a second. She's walking backwards! Even though I told her that we are friends.

Does she know something that I don't? No, I don't think so because she has known for ages that Ant hates the LBGTQ+ community.

"Alright, pipsqueak. What the fuck are you doing to her?" I backed onto the wall, w-why am I getting blamed for her nearly panic attack?! I didn't do anything! "W-what are you talking about Anthony?! I didn't do anything! I swear!" I vouched myself seeing him then getting ragged back. Hearing the Angel like voice that has saved me.

"ANTHONY ABBADON! He has done NO SUCH thing to me! I'm fine I don't need you being my babysitter! I know we care about each other but don't be getting aggressive to Kai!" I looked around finally noticing that people are staring, maybe even some recording. They wouldn't fucking dare though that's for sure because well...these two together seem scary.

He scowled as he looked down at me, aiming a fist upwards and then putting it back down again. I closed my eyes letting out my shaky breath, he's gonna whoop my ass when he gets the next chance.

Bexey reassured me as she placed her hand on my shoulder. "It'll be fine. You two are just having a rocky start. I'm still being with you two though Ant could do something anytime" He already did something...

"Yeah. I know. He's a bit scary..." I say goss bumps raising on my arms and legs. "Nah, he just acts all tough. It's a cliche type. The tough ones always are the weakest inside the mind. Don't forget that. Could use it as an advantage" She winked.

Huh? How could that mean anything...

We should just get to class...