𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 46

[Bexey's Pov]

Now I know following the two when they want to have a private conversation is eavesdropping, I shouldn't be doing that but I just need to make sure nothing escalates.

I listen as I heard arguing, I held onto the door thinking about if I should intervene yet, I shake my head pulling my hand away from the handle.

Suddenly, I couldn't hear anything anymore. Shit, what if Anthony is dead? No no! I can't lose my best friend!

I slam the door open, I cover my hands feeling sick to my stomach.

"WHAT ON THE FUCK IS THIS?! I DID NOT JUST SEE WHAT I JUST SAW!" I punch the wall.

The two got off from each other pretending to still argue. DO THEY THINK I'M DUMB?!

"B-Bex it isn't what it looks like! We were just talking!"

"OH YEAH, THAT IS WHAT I SAW?! EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I HEARD YOU TWO SCREAMING OUT YOUR LUNGS?! THEN I WALK IN TO SEE A MAKING-OUT SESSION! YOU BOTH DISGUST ME! POOR GENI GOD KNOWS WHAT HE WOULD DO IF HE FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS!"

Vlad grabbed me on the arm as I pulled away from them. "DON'T TELL HIM! This was my fault! I asked him to kiss me yesterday and ever since then, things have changed. I don't want to kill him anymore" I'm not sympathising with this shit.

"Anthony I thought you were straight? Are you bi or like something else? This is just messing with my head and I don't care who started it! Just I am angry at both of you for going behind Geni's back! If you truly loved him Vlad you wouldn't be doing this behind his back. I'm just surprised by your actions but not as much as Anthony"

I saw a change in Vlad, it showed remorse. I sighed, I want to think of this as one of. "I won't tell Geni but I trust this is a one-off. If not next time I will be saying something about this. Got it you two?"

They both nodded as Anthony kicked his foot onto the ground. "Vlad made me discover my sexuality. I'm bi Bex. I hope that doesn't change our friendship" Ok so he must have memory loss because I accept Kai for being gay.

"Course it doesn't change anything dumb ass! We won't talk about this any further. Now hurry up come on. You're lucky that I don't ruin relationships. Don't make me regret trusting that this won't happen again" Do I regret it? A little bit.
——————

We found Kai and Geni outside, they seem to be getting along. What Geni said next though threw me off badly.

"Yeah, so I told Vlad this joke one time saying 'You'll find me dead one day in an alleyway because of me wanting a scrap! They were pissing themselves that day worried, I had to tell them millions of times that would never happen but they didn't believe me until the next day! Crazy right?" Kai shifted away a bit looking to be a bit afraid.

"That's nice Geni...I'm sure anybody would react like that. It's not a good thing to joke about going to die, most likely it would happen"

Geni gave a death stare and then a tut. "You know what I don't get you, British people! You have no humour AND NO IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN BECAUSE OF I'M A BAD BITCH!"

"Darling, please calm down and why are you mentioning that disturbing joke to Kai over here? It's traumatising. I hate to think that anything bad could happen to you"  They can get through to each other when they are angry I can tell you that.

"I apologise. I didn't mean to offend you Brits. My humour is just different. Vlad babe are you ok? You seem to be guilty about something?"

They can also read each other like a book.

This is starting to feel tense fast.

Vlad rubbed their neck messing with their chain. "Course darling why wouldn't I be? When do I ever feel guilty?!"

Geni moved his finger motioning Vlad to follow him.

All three of us might be fucked if Vlad utters a word.

I stare at Anthony 'This might end badly for us.'

He puts his teeth together as Kai looks between us. "What are you two doing? Why do I never know what's going on?"

"Nothing Kai! We were just communicating in our language. Best friend thing. You're my best friend too but we still all need to get to know each other better! How about we all hang out on Saturday?"

"I'm down for that" Anthony says.

"'Me too but shouldn't we wait until Vlad and Geni come back?"

"Kai's right. We'll wait until the two come back"