𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 39

[Bexey's Pov]

"Ok so...Vlad not everything is Anthony's fault I promise. I am pissed for him keeping you a secret as if you're some one-night stand" It raised an eyebrow.

"What is that?"

They don't know what a one-night stand is?! I think that's a good thing...

"Nevermind but he should have told me about you. Anthony has had some difficulties...he's influenced by his parents. That's why he's so homophobic and all that. I don't even think he knows what bisexual is or anything in the LBGTQ+ community!"

Vlad chuckled as they rub their nails on their finger. "Of course, he doesn't but he did break my heart. Well they know in that mini group but don't ever tell anybody else I said that or you're dead. It's hard to trust anybody these days but I just have a good feeling about you"

"Of course, I won't. I'm not like that. Just don't tell Amber anything she would spread it around the whole school"

Has Vlad had a crush on Anthony? Is that why they are so hurt or it is just hurting from losing their best friend? I can't be asking that yet though. We have only known each other for however many minutes. I'll just wait until we have known each other a bit more.

"Ok then. If you promise that you won't hurt Anthony later on when you talk to him, I'll leave you alone about all this" Vlad walked back over as they fixed their jacket.

I'm just gonna take that as a yes. I wanna trust them but my brain is screaming that they are bad news.
————-

[Vlad's Pov]

This is what I have wanted. For her to get off my back.

I can now carry on with what I wanna do. Although, I don't think I can tell Geni. Sure he will be unhappy as we always are open to each other and don't keep secrets from each other but he does NOT understand my heartache. Sure I love Geni very much but maybe I loved Anthony more...

Geni knows about what I wanna do but I just need to make him believe that I no longer make that my goal; I wanna give that fucker another chance of friendship.

I saw that Amber has disappeared. Now I only see Anthony and Kai chatting laughing Geni listening.

"See! I told you that Amber was bad to get back with. I'm glad you recognised your mistake" I recall that his name is Kai.

The best time to talk to Ant is after school. Before he goes home. I bet it's a nice place. He wouldn't trust me enough to let him bring him to my trap but if I can just pretend that I forgive him and want to start over, it would work.

Bexey came up behind not too long after.

Geni kissed me on the cheek as I shook my head.

This signalled him to stop, it's a bit horrible to be like that to your lover but I'm just not in the mood for romance today not after finally getting closer to my goal. I do not want any distractions.

I know Geni will want to speak to me after I have talked to a straight boy.

Fuck it. I'll do this tonight I don't give two shits about keeping a promise for bitch's best friend and that Kai? Well, he will be free from a bully. God knows what he did to that innocent boy. Maybe assaulted him? That just gives me another reason to get revenge.

Then maybe I'll be in a better mood for romance!

"Yeah you're right" At this point, the two noticed my appearance and Bexey's.

"I just felt like it was the right thing to defend you. After all, you did say that friends are supposed to protect each other. Correct?" This HYPOCRITE!

Kai blushed as he rubbed his neck. "Y-yup I thought you weren't going to remember that!" Anthony seemed confused about why his 'friend' is blushing.

"Course I did. I remember most things. We should hang out after school tomorrow. Are you free?" Anthony smirked as Kai thought for a second.

"Yes, I am. Bexey do you want to-"

"No no, I just want it to be me and you. It's nice for us chatting! Don't you want to get to know each other more?" That's sketchy as fuck. He's planning something.

"Oh no, it's fine guys Anthony is right. You two should get to know each other better"

I pulled Geni over. "He's up to something! I just feel it. Can't you find out what's going on?" He gulped.

"V-Vlad I'm still tired from using my power...I'm sorry but maybe tomorrow or like another day? I just really can't-" WHY?! I FEEL HIS POWER IS EASY TO USE!

"WHY NOT?!" I screamed at him. "IT MUST BE SO EASY TO MANIPULATE PEOPLE'S MINDS AND POSSIBLY GO INTO THEIR MEMORIES! I HATE WHEN YOU DO THIS! DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT I WANT HM?! YOU JUST KEEP ON DOING IT AGAIN GENI! SOMETIMES YOU CAN BE A USELESS SACK OF SHIT! NO WONDER NOBODY LOVES YOU!" I covered my mouth regret saying that as I saw Geni run away his eye furiously turning red his body shaking.

I put my head down in shame as I saw the three of them coming to me. Pretty sure they heard my shouting.

"What the fuck did I just hear?! Vlad I just saw Geni run off crying! We all heard you shouting! CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Bexey walked up to me as she pulls my head up as we make eye contact.

"I was angry. I regret saying what I said to him. I love him. I know what the fuck I said was horrible. This isn't the first time that this has happened"

Kai opened his mouth hesitating to ask something. "D-did you hit him?" I knew I was going to get asked that.

I sighed closing my eyes and shaking my head. "No, I didn't. You can ask him that. I just screamed at him. I just wanted him to do something for me and he denied it. I didn't listen to him. I feel sick for what I said to him"

Bexey rubbed her forehead. "Ok, let me go talk to him. Where would he be now Vlad and if you are lying to us about not hitting him? You're gone you hear me? I may not know you that well yet but if anybody that I know gets treated like this I'm not having it" This girl has no chill.

"Probably in the bathroom you know where most people go if they have a breakdown. When this happened the last couple of times he usually stayed a room away from me. We never like to go to bed on a problem so we talk it out"

After that, she just went. So now I'm stuck with a gay human and my enemy.