𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 54

[Anthony's Pov]

Bexey grabbed the alcohol as we moved the coffee table all of us sat on the rug.

She placed it in the middle as she clapped her hands.

"I want to go first"

If she chooses me I swear.

She smirked pouring herself a glass as she took a sip. "Anthony, truth or dare"

FUCK! I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA COME!

"Dare" I'm not a coward. Whatever she throws at me I can do no problem.

"I dare you to say if you have a crush or not" Everybody stared at me apart from Kai as he looked at the wall.

"I-it's complicated Bex"

"That just screams you have a crush, Anthony. Tell us, is it more?" Vlad crosses their leg giving an 'I know' expression.

I blush to rub my nose pointing the middle finger at Bex. "Fuck you Bexey. Alright...I'm with somebody"

Geni got up sitting on Vlad wrapping his arm around their neck. "You're with Kai"

Kai gasped. "H-how do you know that?"

"Let's just say I'm special; I know what people think. Expect from you...and a few others. Strong minds are hard to get past. It's...weird" Geni stared at him for a mini period before we four knew what he was on about.

"I'm happy for you two. I wasn't expecting it but Ant I swear bestie, one wrong move, I'll be at your fucking door" Bexey gave me a death stare.

"I know"

"H-hey uh Anthony...it's your go now" Kai reminded.

Do I wanna be mean? Get my revenge? Fuck yeah, I do but I don't get anything on Bex.

"Vlad, truth or dare" I grab a cup pouring some whiskey; mixing another drink with it because it's not nice plain.

"You know what I'm gonna pick. Gimme that dare. Let's see what you have got Ant" Vlad cleaned their cup and the bottle before pouring some volka.

I got a brilliant one. "I dare you to confess to one of your deepest darkest secrets"
——-

[Vlad's Pov]

How do I fabricate a secret? It's hard to come up with one on the spot.

Got it.

"Well...I don't have many. When I was about 5 I discovered the history of where I came from. I came from one of the most powerful families. They ran illegal drugs, run strip clubs, and ruled over thousands of people's lives. How pathetic I was just dumped"

That'll do. I have no idea what my family background is; I've never given a shit.

"That's nice babe"

"I've heard darker" Bexey is on her second drink already.

"Kai, you have been quiet. Truth or dare"

I have an awful idea that will make Ant abhor me but I just want to see how he will react to his new partner doing this. Geni will wanna dig my grave after this. If Kai picks dare.

"Screw it...I'm sure you can't be that bad Vlad. Dare"

"I dare you to flirt with me. Boundaries? Who needs them? Not me~"

Bexey wheezed nearly crying as Geni moved away jealousy filled in his face. Three people will want to kill me today.

"VLAD WHAT THE HELL?! KAI IS WITH ME? YOU'RE WITH GENI!"

Bexey continues to die of laughter. "This is the best thing ever I fucking can't this is so entertaining I might piss myself! I'm just happy this isn't me"

"BEXEY SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"I did this to get your reaction Ant. Cmon Kai, we don't get all day"

"I'm not doing it"

I clench my fists. "You can't say no to a dare. That's the game. Don't be such a pussy" I breathe closing my eyes.

"Babe...cool down. They don't mean it. Get your ass up now. Upstairs" I got dragged upstairs into our room.

Geni walked to the window shaking his head. "What the fuck was you thinking? I know you wanted a reaction from Anthony but making Kai flirt with you? That's too far and I know I seem toxic doing this...I'm sorry but it's not right to get somebody's else partner to flirt with you just because you want to piss them off. It's not right Vlad. Why? D-did you want to see a reaction from me as well? Upset me?"

"Darling...I wasn't trying to upset you. I just thought it would be for laughs. I love you I wouldn't want to upset you like that. I did go a bit far. Forgive me?"

He turned around coming to hug me. "I love you too. No need to be forgiven. You're always forgiven. Just...those types of jokes aren't funny. It's hurtful to people"

I rub his neck pulling him closer kissing him as he kisses back. "Later...let's get back to the others"

I rolled my eyes as we went back downstairs to see them two cuddlings and Bexey still drinking.

"Are you trying to get wasted or what? I've been there. Anyways love birds sorry for my shit. Thought it would be a funny joke. I won't do it again"

"You best not Vlad or burn" I chuckle taking the booze.

"Vlad! Lemme have more! Geni tell him! I'm a heavy weight" I give the alcohol to Geni as he puts it back in the fridge now.

"I never wanted anyway" Kai commented.
——

[Anthony's Pov]

"I have a funny idea. Let's invite Amber around"

"FUCK NO! Anthony, she'll get a taste of fists or maybe even fire!"

"Yeah...your ex around? Also, she's gonna fucking gossip about us around the whole school if she finds out we are together"

"Would be content if she was involved in truth or dare"

"That isn't the point Vlad" Geni facepalmed.

Bexey smiled running her finger through her curly hair. "It does make a point. Content. She'll be hilarious if she played"

I take out my phone getting up Amber. "Settled then. I don't care about the soon-come gossip, I'm not afraid to express who I like. She can know"

Kai smiled rubbing his hand. "I didn't know you were going to be open about us so soon Anthony"

"That's because of Bex. Plans can change"

Anthony: Come over. I'm with the group I know you don't like them but we're playing truth or dare. *Insert address*

Amber: I'll be over soon Anty boo! XXX