𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 16

[Bexey's Pov]

After walking past Anthony and glaring at each other, I carried on walking with Kai.

"Do you just walk home, get the bus or get picked up or just do both walk home and get the bus?"

I pulled my hair back up, I wonder what his parents are like? I know I won't be able to talk to them and only say hello, but that's just a question I have in my mind.

"Well, my parents are always busy with each other...I just walk home and if I'm tired that day, I just get the bus" He answered as we continued our walking.

"Why is Anthony like this? I know Amber is one of them and maybe his parents but...more details would help me a lot"

"You know we'll talk about this when we get to your house. Now let's hurry up and get there! Race you!" I began to run Kai running along.
—————-

Damn! Kai beat me! I may well congratulate him, I thought I was a fast runner but no he's faster than the sun in my opinion. "You beat me nice. Someone ever told you you should enter the athletics?" I was gaining my breath back, putting my hand on the tough wall.

Kai smiled, how is this man single? If he wasn't I would wanna date him once I got to know him more. (Obviously not I know he's gay and I would never like him in that way.)

We both went to the door, Kai opened it, my first impression was the house is nice; tidy, and pretty. I'd live here.

"Alright, my parents are probably upstairs so let's just go to my-" Two people came walking in from the back, must be his parents. Oh wow, his mum looks nothing like Kai but then again I think you don't always look like both parents and sometimes only one? She has hazel eyes with brown and black highlights, a messy bun and clean skin. Kai's dad has brown neat hair; green eyes like his son.

"Oh, Kai, I didn't know you had a friend? Who's this?" Well...this feels awkward for some reason but I just need to introduce myself and then we can go to Kai's room.

"I'm Bexey. Who are you guys?" I know who they are just don't know their names. "I'm Kai's father, Jaxon; this is my fiancé Rena Kai's soon to be stepmother" Ah, so that's why Kai doesn't look like her.

Kai grabbed my hand as he gave me the look of 'Let's get out of here before they start to ramble on as they went both back outside chuckling.

"Are you sure she should be friends with Kai? He is gay and she might not like that"

Jaxon rolled his eyes. "I'm sure, my son has finally made a friend and she seems to like him. She probably knows and supports it" Rena scrunched her face in disgust.
——————

Kai opened the door revealing a pastel blue room. It's not my style but it is nice. "Nice room" I complimented as I jumped onto the bed throwing my boots off.

He covered his ears. "Can you please not do that, and thank you" He sat next to me, as I leaned back and got into a comfortable position, laying against a pillow; my back down.

"Let's get down to business. The first thing about Anthony. He's not a people type, he's popular yes, but he hates people because of Amber I know you know that last part but I just wanted to remind you" I grab a book, a notebook it looks like as I grabbed the black pen as well and just write down the list just to save time.

"Oh, well that will save us time. Thank you Bexey I'll get to reading it. Do you wanna stay longer? You've only been here for a couple of minutes" Kai asked as I declined I don't wanna keep bothering him. He seems like the lonely type.

"Maybe Friday. It's a school night and yeah. I'd figure you just want to be alone after the day with Ant; all that shit. He may be a pain in the ass but I don't wanna lose him. He's my best friend" Kai closed the book, as he stretched and yawned. "You're right. I understand. I just hope he can fix himself. His parents as well. I don't think I wanna meet them now. Not your parents either because they might be homophobic to"

"Correct. They are. Anyways I'll head off now thanks for the short talk" I waved as put my boots back on then I left the room.

Man, what a day. I knew Anthony is homophobic but he's never really said anything until now. Only a few times he's been disgusted when he found out my cousin is gay and that's pretty much it.

I just hope he's in a better mood tomorrow.