𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

3rd Person

The two demons looked around not giving up to find suffering suddenly they saw familiar figures one boy with dark brown hair with blue eyes beating up a boy with dirty blonde hair and beautiful green eyes and some other dudes gathered around laughing and joining in.

The demons smirked as Bexey got out some popcorn that she had been saving and the two shared it as they kept on watching.

"F****. Give me your money" The boy shook him and emptied his pockets.

The dirty blonde hair boy began to cry as he got thrown down.

"Cya later f**" The lads walked off as Anthony and Bexey looked at each other.

"Never helped him the other times, why now" Anthony began to walk past him and Bexey.

"H-hello?" The familiar voice said to both demons.

They both groaned as they turned around.

"What" Anthony replied.

"C-can you help-" The boy got cut off?

"Nah help ya, self kid. Come on Bex" They both left the boy heading to class.

"He's in our class you know should have given him a hand," Bexey said.

The demon stopped as he looked at his best friend.

"If you wanna go help him go ahead I don't give a shit" Anthony kept on walking.

[Bexey's Pov]

Eh, the only reason I'm helping this human is that he's in the same class as us and yeah.

He noticed me as he gave a little smile my face stayed straight as I held my hand out to him taking it.

"O-oh thank you Bexey? Is that your name?" He asked me.

"How the fuck do you know my-oh yeah register and must have heard my name but I don't pay attention to other people so what's ya name?" I asked curiously.

"K-Kai" He stuttered.

"Oh yeah your that gay kid aren't you and they bully ya. I think I knew the dude's name before but forgot" I shrugged.

Kai nodded.

"Sammy and his mates always bully me Amber sometimes to..." Kai replied.

"Oh, that bitch I hate her too. Hey, your not too bad ya know I wanna kill that bitch one day" I growled.

"Oh...why?" Kai looked down.

"Cause the bitch cheated on me best friend" I replied.

"T-the popular kid? Anthony?" Kai asked.

"Yeah, the dude who walked past. Him. Anyways best get to class don't want the teacher shouting at our asses. Also, I wouldn't say he that's popular since he doesn't really hang out with other people but me" He chuckled as he smiled a bit my face still staying the same.

We both made it to class on time fucking maths god I can't wait till the human species is gone. Who the fuck is that teacher? That isn't Mrs Danny.