𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 13

Some homophobic in this chapter!

Tuesday 17th September

*Narrator Pov*

The 15 year old girl yawned as she looked at the time, groaning she pulls the sheet over her head not wanting to move herself of the warm comfy bed for school.

Her alarm making a loud buzzing sound she uses a fire ball to take it out. "Alright alright! I'm fucking up!" She removes her sheets as she places her bare feet on the ground. Then making herself forcefully get up to go to her dark oak wardrobe.

She opened it nearly breaking the knob as she breathed lightly, scanning on what to pick from to wear.

"Perfect" She grabbed her pieces and odds as she smirked, "This will be good for today"

The demon went to the her rectangle mirror looking at herself and turning around then back in a 180

The demon went to the her rectangle mirror looking at herself and turning around then back in a 180. "Just need my necklaces my boots that are downstairs, brush my hair and make into a ponytail, breakfast and then grab my backpack" Bexey went to her desk grabbing a box and then opening it, grabbing a mini version of a similar box which is black with dark little hearts. Opening it, it revealed necklaces; bracelets, rings. She grabbed her two necklaces (the ones in the picture) and made them comfortable for her own liking. Then went back to the mirror checking herself out again, happy, she walked away as she continued her routine.
————————

[Bexey's Pov]

After all that shit, I took out my phone to text Kai where he is at.

Bexey: 'hey where you at?'

Kai: 'At school...I like getting there early'

Bexey: 'that's strange. Anyways, I'll be there in about 20 minutes'

Kai: 'Please get here before Sammy! I don't want his ass finding me because he didn't get a chance to bully me yesterday at break and lunch!'

Bexey: 'dw I will. I hate bullies anyways. Friends protect friends and you're my friend so I'll protect you'

Kai: 'Thank you Bexey. I appreciate it. Anthony is lucky to have you as a friend even though he is a dick'

Bexey: 'if you told him that, you would be a roasted chicken. anyways I'll meet you there'

Kai: 'Bye!'

Maybe this gay kid isn't as bad as I thought he was gonna be. I'm actually starting to warm up to him, even though I've only known him for a day. He's got good vibes and an aura, I don't imagine him using me anytime soon.

Time Skip

Met Ant on the way as we both walked into the quiet halls, everyone gets in a bit later or a couple of minutes. Just because they hang out at the shops and shit most humans do it before they go to pointless education.

"We need to get to Kai, he could get in trouble with Sammy and his mates," I say before forgetting as I earned a scowl.

"You fuckin kidding me, Bex? Are you and that gay kid friends or some shit?" I grabbed his hand twisting it, as I whispered into his ear: "So what if I'm friends with him? I feel like you are implying that I can't be friends with anyone but-" I fell back onto the floor, my jacket exposing my shoulders and skin.

Anthony looked down on me, disappointed. "Now why would I be like that Bexey? I'm not stopping you from being friends with someone but you wanna be friends with someone who is part of that disgusting community and who is human" I held my arm in pain, that fucker put fire in me!

"They're not disgusting Ant and 'gay kid' has a name! Y-you're just like your fucking father and so what if I wanna be friends with a human!? Do you know how we talk about taking over the world and shit? Well, I've changed my fucking mind! Sure they aren't great all of em but some are actually accepting of us! They wouldn't be if we revealed ourselves as demons; we are worse than them! SO EXCUSE ME TRYING TO MEET NEW PEOPLE!" I shouted as I got up, my arm aching as I punched Anthony in the face hearing a growl.
—————————

[Amber's Pov]

I can't wait to see Anty boo today! I want him to get back to me! It's taking time but I feel like he will soon. I didn't mean to cheat on him and besides the fella was the first to make a move! He's probably outside because that's where we go before lessons start.

Now, I'm gonna go find him as I said maybe outside but you never know. Walking in I saw a scene, ugh it's that bitch with my boo like always! Wait...are they fighting?! Oh, this is great I can get my Ant back! I walked quickly towards them as I saw her punch my Anty and then walk away! The nerve she fucking has!

"Anty boo!" I rushed towards him and hugged him but got pushed away. My head goes down as I sighed. What's that little rat done now?!

"What did she do to you?! When I get my hands on her Anty boo! You made a mistake on being friends with her!" I rambled on but got pinned against the lockers, a slight blush creeping onto my face.

"NOTHING! Now leave me the fuck alone" He realises what kind of position we are in and steps away and then heads on where the emo girl went.

This is going to be harder than I thought...OH, WHY DOES ANT GOTTA BE SO THICK IN THE MIND?! DOES HE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT DUDE WAS A MISTAKE?!

I'll keep trying though, you never give up on love!