𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1

Sunday 15th September

3rd Person

The 15-year-old was looking in the mirror as he released his powers, he wonders how he has kept this a secret, for years from the humans and his parents only know about his powers; his best friend and her parents.

He kept staring in the dark mirror as his baby blue ocean eye turned the same colour as the other eye bloody red.

"ARGH! FUCK OFF!" He shouted at the reflection letting out the fire.

He breathed as he calmed down his eye turning back baby blue as he teleported into the living room where his parents were.

They were in their true form with their wings out and tend to keep hidden their horns because they don't like them that much.

"Oh for heaven's sake Anthony! When will you ever stop doing that it is becoming a habit now? Simply showing your laziness" Mother spat.

Anthony moved his hair showing both eyes he has to keep his red eye hidden or else it would cause suspicion in the family.

"Jeez sorry mum I'll remain my phone next time and set an alarm on it so it can tell me not to do that" Anthony sat down on the couch doing a little smirk.

"He does make a point dear. With this ridiculous technology growing these days he could ask that voice app to tell him not to do that" Father agreed with his son's defence.

The demon rolled her eyes as the family kept watching the TV.

"Are you and that Amber girl still dating? I am curious to know you haven't spoken about her in a while" The mother looked at her son curiously.

The boy looked down not making contract with his parents.

"No...she cheated on me...I was going to end her but..." Anthony trailed off.

"But what son?" Father asked.

"I couldn't...the look in her eyes...emotions got in the way" Anthony replied.

The parents seemed to be a bit panicked but remained calm.

"Does she know about your powers Anthony" Mother asked the big question?

"No. I wanted to use them to burn her to death so badly but I just couldn't...so I am friends with her" The boy looked back at his parents expecting them to get angry.

"I think you should have killed her the girl seemed weak to me" Mother stated her opinion.

"No, no dear you have to let them suffer first then end them" Father buts in.

"Mum...dad this isn't helping. Look one day we will ok...once we erase the human species" The demon smiled a bit.

"That's our boy!" Both demons said at the same time.

"I best get to sleep" Anthony got up.

"Yes, you have school tomorrow again now and we want you to get a great job, but then again we're already rich enough" Mother kissed his son on the forehead as she got closer to her lover snuggling on the couch.

"Alright, I do not need to see that" Anthony quickly went upstairs taking off his hoodie and leaving him on with a plain black vest on and some boxers.

"Monday fucking tomorrow, how lovely" Anthony rolled his eyes as he turned off his lights and got into his massive bed eventually, he fell asleep.