𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 14

[Bexey's Pov]

Rubbing my arm, I looked around the yard as I spotted hair out, dirty blonde hair just about right. I mean people will be coming soon but I'm here now so Kai has nothing to worry about. I did just give Anthony probably a sore hand but then again he is strong so he probably felt nothing.

"Kai cmon here, it's fine I'm here Sammy is no where to be seen. He's not here yet!" I walked over as I found him behind the bench, I facepalmed as I sniffed a bit. "Hey! It's not funny! I'm lucky that I even got away from him for a day! Bexey...why do you wanna be friends with me?" Good question actually...I do have an answer for him.

I moved onto the bench Kai sitting next to me. "Well, because I don't give many people a chance, its just been me and Ant for most of our life as long as I can remember. Besides, you seem like a decent person and I should of helped you back then but now I wanna get to know you. Help you ya know?" Fuck Bexey what are you saying?! I would love to use my powers but I can't risk being identified as my species. I'm alright at fighting, I did defend myself against Ant he just cheated with his powers.

I earned a heartfelt warm smile, I'm right about not all humans being awful. Some are alright.

"Thanks Bexey. You seem like a decent person to but where's Anthony? Did you two have an argument or something?" I nodded frustrated I should be honest on what it was about after all it was about Kai a bit.

"Just Anthony being an asshole. Homophobic...just like his parents" I sighed this is the only thing I don't like about him, that toxic trait he's gotten it into his head. His parents aren't good for him!

His smile dropped as he messed with his nails. I pulled up my jacket. "That makes sense...I knew something felt bad about him. Maybe if I meet-" And he's lost his fucking mind. "ARE YOU INSANE?! You do NOT wanna know his parents, they are homophobic! Let's drop this now I shouldn't of bought it up the only reason I did is because it was about you. He doesn't like you because you're gay"

"Ok...let's do that then. Maybe we can...convince him...oh I don't know! It's hard because he seems like the type to be stubborn" Kai stumbled on his words. Oh wait! I have an idea! I'm waiting for Ant to apologise to me though.
————————-

*Narrator Pov*

The smell of toxicity, breathes into his lungs, as he takes another puff of that bitter tobacco, filling up his body with dangerous chemicals gathered around girls. Breathing out the demon makes a circle.

"Ant! Ant! Where's your best friend?" A girl asked as he chuckled, throwing the cigarette onto the ground, the smoke still coming rushing out of it.

"Probably with that f**** ya know? I love to hang out with you and all ladies, but just because I'm not with Bex doesn't mean I wanna hang with you guys. So do me a kind favour AND SCRAM!" He covered his eye shaking his head as he lets go, breathing at a normal pace.

"Not today..." Anthony jumped off the bench, nearly tripping on his two feet. Earning a few glances as he stared back at them. Not a good start to the day. "How could this possibly get worse?" Kicking his foot onto the ground, moving his tidy hair.

Time Skip

Yawning, the teenager put his feet up on the table, the teacher not being surprised but he isn't just going to let one student think he's royalty just because he isn't following the rules like everyone else.

"Mr Abaddon, put your feet down from the table" He commanded as the other rolled his eyes placing his feet down the table, locking eyes with his BFF as he scoffed.

Maybe I should apologise. I don't wanna lose Bex over something stupid like this. I'll just do it at lunch.

Turning back to the board, he began to lecture; teach once again as the careless demon went into his thoughts.

Time Skip

[Bexey's Pov]

"Kai come on, let's-" I saw someone with those blue eyes and dark brown hair. Sammy. Motherfucker.

I wanted to go see if Anthony has rethought his choices but looks like I got other business to wrap up. Like I have said I hate BULLIES!

"Oh, oh who is this eh f***? Your new girl toy who gonna protect you? Piss of Bexey why are you even here anyway? You've never talked of this thing ever" Can he just stop talking already? I grabbed him his mates backed up as they can make ooo noises.

"U-um Bexey...you shouldn't do this I-" I looked at him as he kept his mouth shut. "I'm doing this for you Kai. Now you leave him alone otherwise I will whoop your ass insecure boy" He laughed as he looked me straight in the eye, no fear he thinks it's bull shit. "Oh, I'm so scared! Eh fellas you hear this chick, thinking she can woop my-" I kicked him in the balls, hearing that scream that made me have a tingle on my spine, I love when humans feel the pain, the suffering.

Although, I'm not looking for bloodlust today...at least not yet.

"Now go. Before things get even nastier" All seven of them fled, as I smirked turning to Kai as he seemed afraid but relieved.

"Y-you really didn't have to do that for me" He stuttered as I moved my hand onto my hip. "Well, that's what friends are for. I just don't want him bullying you anymore. I know you're used to it and I should have helped a long time ago, let's just say I had no personality back then. Anyways let's go see Ant like we were supposed to before getting rudely interrupted" I walked as I made a hand movement, telling Kai to come along.

What a day...Sammy doesn't seem like the type to tell a teacher, besides he has a 5-year reputation; I'm sure he doesn't want all that 'hard work'  jeopardised.