𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 25

[Anthony's Pov]

"That was nice to know Bex is fine. What do you wanna do first Anthony?"

"I want to relax, fucking forget about the world. Especially after today. Fuck Amber fuck everybody. Fuck my parents" Why not just get to the point?

I pull out a cig, taking out my skull lighter and taking a puff as Kai shifts uncomfortable away from me.

"I agree with you on the parents one and Amber. I do feel bad for you Anthony. Do you not trust people easily? Is that one of the reasons why you dislike me?"

I have plenty of reasons. He should know this. "Yes, I have difficulty trusting people because of Amber. She only wanted me for the sex. Could tell after she had it with that fella. I don't even know his fucking name. I also dislike you because you're gay. My parents taught me they are diseases and I shouldn't be near them because they are scared I will become one myself"

Kai puts an earphone in as he hands one to me as we felt the breeze on our faces. "I'm sorry. You shouldn't listen to your asshole parents Anthony. Being gay isn't a choice you know and it isn't a disease. You've been brainwashed into believing it's wrong. The older generation isn't around the whole LBGTQ+ because they aren't used to it. They are used to stereotypical shit"

"What about you Kai? What's your trust like with people?" I finish my cigarette throwing it onto the grass and squashing it with my foot.

"Well...trust is hard for me as well. After coming out to my dad and step mum. My dad didn't care but my step mum is homophobic so yeah. My dad doesn't do anything about it he only sometimes tells her to stop or don't say the word f**. People bully me at school and I feel I can't trust humans. Bexey is the first person to give me a chance, to be nice to me to get to know me. She supports that I'm gay. You Anthony are still questionable to me because you can be nice to me but can be quite scary. I think once I see more of a good side on you then maybe I can trust you"

"So you're saying you trust Bex a bit? That isn't surprising she is an easy person to get along with"

Kai moved back closer as he wasn't bothered by my smell. "Also, I'm sorry that Amber tried to use you for sex. You deserve better than that. I'm not saying that I will never trust you it will just take a bit. How it will take a bit for you I'm guessing. You're not as horrible as I thought you were"

I can't argue with that. "Yeah, that's fair. I'm glad Bexey put Amber in hospital. No more having to deal with her in a while; you aren't bad as I thought either. You aren't a disease like my parents describe a gay person. I think for now you're ok"

"I'll take that"
————-

[??? Pov]

"You took us to this part of the UK?! Darling are you sure he will be around here? Do you want to rest?"

"Yes, I am sure! Now come on we need to find a house to steal so we can move our shit in. I assure you babe my senses aren't wrong"

I nod rolling the suitcases as we just go into a random house killing whoever is in there. Blood everywhere.

"Well. Now we have a new home. Let's clean up and then unpack shall we?" I rub his cheek as I lick some of the blood.

"Stoppppp! We need to get back on track Vl. I can't wait to find this bastard"

"I'm excited as well. I've been wanting my revenge since the age of 6" I peck his lips as we both laugh.

"Seriously though let's clean up. These people will be forgotten about anyway, people are always forgotten in the end"

That's true. Exactly how Anthony is going to be once I get my hands on him.