𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 43

[Anthony's Pov]

Now I'm humming. I'm happy from just a kiss? I mean...I would do that again anytime. Just as long as a few people that are close to me don't see.

Here is where I'm going to have to break out that Amber is no longer part of the plan. They won't be that mad I think. She cheated on me and both of my parents hate that.

That kiss with Vlad though will be in my mind for a couple of days.

Besides Kai is 100% staying in this plan. I want my parents to praise me.

This is one of the reasons why I invited him after school, so I can get to know him more and just up his trust then boom gone. Although I hope the aftermath will not be large.

I smell myself making sure I won't cover the house in smoke.

I breathe in, entering the house; entering the living room where my parents are sitting.

They notice my appearance. "Ah dear so glad to see you back! What is the plan between Amber and Kai? Can we meet this Kai yet?" When will they stop asking me about that?

"Well, you see...Amber isn't part of the plan anymore. I broke up with her today. It only lasted a day. I know you said not to date anyone anymore but that was just part of the plan. I still have Kai though" They didn't stand up but said nothing as they stared at me.

Not saying anything is better than being slapped in the face. "Well, that's fine. You can kill that girl another time. However, you can't fuck up on this boy or else. You know what happens" I shake my head understanding as I sit down on the arm.

"I understand. You don't need to tell me twice. I'm going upstairs. Let me know when tea is done"

I walk quickly to my bedroom, shut it quietly, and then lay on my bed staring at the ceiling.

What the hell has happened today? I go from arguing with someone I haven't seen for years to kissing them. It felt horrible to wreck somebody's relationship, but I wasn't the one who suggested it! I shouldn't have been so tempted. I and Vlad just have to keep this mistake a secret for hopefully forever.

I can't let this change my behaviour but I don't even know how people don't express their emotions if something happens to make them swift moods.

Hanging out with the group tomorrow in school will distract me.

I need a smoke now. I open the pack of my cigarettes taking one out, grabbing my lighter and opening the window as I light it, putting it in my mouth breathing it in; then blowing it out.