𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 41

3rd Person

The two discover that Anthony wasn't with Kai and Vlad.

"Where Ant go?" The girl asked as Kai shrugged.

"He said he was going to the toilet. Although Vlad finds that bull"

"He's always been a fucking troublemaker. Cannot be trusted" The oldest made eye contact with their lover as they stepped away.

Bexey nods her head as Kai comes by her.

Geni looked down stepping forward. "Vlad it's ok. I'm going to always forgive you. You were just mad. Can we please just get this sorted?"

Vlad hugs the younger as they whisper something. "I'll make it up to you I promise. I'll get you anything you want" The demon rubs their neck.

"Nope all I want is your company"

Anthony ran down the hall as he stopped. "These two made up? Awww, look how cute. Totally healthy. You know a hothead and a person who's sensitive and who are together are so perfect" Vlad shot a look at their enemy as he didn't look away.

"You want to say that again?" It rolls up their sleeves as Anthony spins around.

"Hey I'm not the one who fucks up a relationship"
——-

[Vlad's Pov]

This is how I am going to be treated?!

"Anthony shut up the only relationship you had was cheating bitch. Now stop bullying everyone you meet" Kai spoke as he grabs him by the neck.

Bexey pulls him away. "Kai you ok? ANTHONY I SWEAR THEY HAVE SOLVED THEIR FIGHT. EVERY COUPLE HAS A LITTLE STUMBLE. IF YOU WERE IN A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP YOU WOULD KNOW! NOW CALM YOURSELF DOWN!" She smacks him as he surrendered.

"Fine. Sorry. Shouldn't have said that. You're right Kai"

I walk away getting sick of being here with him. "Vlad! We can't just go! We need to ask for phone numbers!"

Why does he have to be right?

"You are right darling. Let's make it quick"

To keep it short everybody accepted to give their phone numbers to us.