𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 48

TW: Mentions of ab*se

[Vlad's Pov]

We get back to the house and we sit down on the couch.

"What do you need to talk about darling?"

I put my arm around his shoulder as he lays on his stomach. "Is there something going on between you and Anthony?"

Shit. He can't know anything. I hope Anthony will want to stop our 'connection.'

"No. Nothing is going on between us. If you mean romantically no. You know I only love you" I kiss his forehead.

I bet he feels guilty now just to bring us home to accuse me of doing something I did.

"Sorry for accusing you. It's just...what you said to Bexey before about him, it just felt off to me you know? I'm such an idiot-"

"You aren't an idiot. It's not your fault Geni. It's just how you are"

"I thought you were gonna hit me for it" He sat up.

Hit him? He must be thinking about his childhood again. "Geni...are you thinking of the ab*se you went through again?"

He closes his eye tearing up. "Can I hug you? Cuddle?"

He nods as I hug him, him burying into my shoulder as I rub his back. "Do you wanna talk about it? You don't have to if you don't want to sweetheart"

[Geni's Pov]

Why did I let jealousy get to the best of me? Anthony is in the past. An old friend that's it. Fucking stupid I am.

I also...have been thinking about when I got ab*see as a child again for the billionth time because I'm just one big baby who can't fucking get over it.

Now I'm crying in front of the love of my life about it who somehow is still loving me even though I vent to them about it all the time whenever I need to if I can't hold it in anymore.

I lift my head taking out my fake eye and putting it on the table. "I just think about it...every single day. My dad always ab*sing me. Telling me how shit I am physically and emotionally. My mom not being able to do anything and leaving me at 3...saying she loves me; giving her necklace. Vlad...I'm tired of it. I'm tired of it making me upset. My young ass couldn't defend myself! I'm still weak to this day! How can you still be with me? When I rant to you about this again...? I'm surprised you haven't abandoned me after our scrapes in the past"

It rubs my cheek kissing me as I kiss back this went on for a couple of minutes.

"Geni every single time I support you through it every single time I say I love you because I want to stay with you. You have saved me and you have made me a better person. By now I would have gotten rid of the human population and wouldn't give a shit about anybody. I have a fucking life now new friends; you have always stood by my side. I love you for who you are all of you"

I love hearing that. It makes me feel better about myself. "I love you too Vlad but you've saved my life more. Hey, you've always had a life! I always support and stand by you every time as well"

"So~ wanna make out for a bit?"

I blushed as I pulled it in. "How could I resist that offer~"