𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 44

[Vlad's Pov]

I close the door of the front of the house leaning against it. I'm just going to think of nothing that happened.

I take my shoes off, sprinting to the living room as I sneak up on Geni watching some sort of comedy show.

"What the fuck are you watching?" I notice that just scared him alone. His eyes widened jumping at my voice as he then realises.

"Vlad! You fucker! You scared the living daylight out of me! I'm just watching some sort of show that's supposed to be funny or something. How did the talk with Anthony go?" I sit down cuddling up next to Geni.

I put myself in a comfy position, leaning my arm towards Geni's back. He rests his head on my shoulder as I readjust my arm. "Yeah good. We are on good terms now. There is a change of plans. We are no longer killing him. I have considered giving him a second chance. That's unusual for a person like me but after talking I felt it was the necessary choice" I kissed Geni on the cheek as he runs his hand through my hair.

"Right then. So the new plan is just to have all of them as our good friends then?"

"Yes. I know you're probably thinking this behaviour isn't like me but sometimes you just turn a new leaf. Darling, you don't even like it when I get in that mood. This will help us help me!" He seemed hesitant but smiled.

"Alright, then babe. It would be nice to have people by our side. We can both turn a new leaf and start a new life here, instead of just killing everybody on this planet. Save me power as well and you" We both giggled giving a quick peck.

Again, just felt so different. Why does it have to feel weird with different people?

"Plan sorted then" I stretched rubbing my eyes as I get up going to the kitchen.

Geni sat up as he laughed. "We can't stop killing although though. We are running low on food! Unless you are willing to try and transfer to just eating human food?"

Pfft. As the fuck if, human food is not on top of my list. "No way Gens. Salt is one of our weaknesses! A lot of that grease food has salt! To challenging. We'll just go tomorrow or something. Not that desperate right now are we?"

"No. Not yet. Besides, you could be my snack anytime" Huh? What's that supposed to mean?

I'm so confused by that. "What do you mean Geni? Why would I be your snack?"

He facepalmed after I quickly checked the cabinet. "Never mind! I forgot that you don't know anything sexual. I forget that my partner doesn't need to know something important. Just forget what I said"

I felt I have done something wrong but what? "Darling, I'm sorry for whatever I have done? Why the coldness? Be open with me?"

Geni got up going upstairs leaving this comment to me. "Vlad I have had a long day. Just please give me space. I wish you understood my view of things. Just go district yourself or something. I'll talk to you when I'm in a better mood I promise"

How bizarre. When he acts like this I always think man period. I try my best to understand his perceptive. I know he's tired from his power and that I don't know what everything means. I'm not some robot who can remember everything. Sometimes I feel as if he thinks I don't try. I do though because I love him. Yet, even when we are at the best times in our relationship, he just still thinks 'Vlad doesn't get me to do they?' 'Why are they such a dumb ass for not knowing this?'

I sighed and got out my phone and opened up the text sending a message.

Vlad: 'Can I talk to you? It's just about my relationship. I know you've only been in a toxic one but just give me some advice'

I throw my phone face down on the couch waiting for a reply.

It pinged a minute later as I picked it up reading the message.

Anthony: 'What did your dumb ass do? Let me guess you said something'

Vlad: 'No! Geni just made this weird comment like 'I can be your snack anytime.' It was so strange I didn't know what it meant and then he just got cold with me; said he was tired and promised to talk to him when he's in a better mood'

Maybe I'm just being foolish?

Anthony: 'Vlad please tell me you know what sexual comments are? Geni was suggesting something sexual! Wait aren't you ace?'

Vlad: 'I thought that just means you aren't sexually attracted to anybody? Does it have more than a meaning than that?'

Anthony: 'Why haven't you learnt about this? Jesus Vlad. Anyways, it could do, you might not want sex. FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING SATAN DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?!'

Vlad: 'WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! SEX?! IT SOUNDS LIKE A FUNNY WORD TO SAY! Do people say it out loud?'

Anthony: 'Oh my god. WERE YOU BORN YESTERDAY?! You know what I'll just send you the definition and what you need to bloody know. I cannot believe I'm teaching someone older than me the definition of sex and positions'

*Sends screenshots of the definition and positions*

What can be worse than seeing dead bodies? Maybe this on what I'm about to read.

Why am I learning this? If I'm never going to do this?