𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 18

[Sammy's Pov]

Fresh meat. Little f** here without their bud. "Come on boys we got our friendo f** here" Two of them grab him as I walk up to him.

"Nobody here to be savin you now pretty boy. She doesn't scare me" He started laughing as I pulled a confused look.

"See, that's were you are wrong Sammy...you are scared of her. She'll-" I punched him in the face.

"I'm not the one who's caught up in two guys. Shut the fuck up or you'll get a beating like those other times. I wonder if you wanna add to the collection of scars on your body. Another appointment is calling" There. That's how you shut up a pathetic boy.

"Also, a lot can happen in a week can't it? Get him on the floor he needs another appointment" Pulling out my knife, one of my boys rolled up his sleeve. Adding to the beauty's he already has.

"P-please Sammy! I'm sorry!" He can beg all he wants, I wiped the blood of his lip. I pushed it nearer his delicate skin.

"Sam Sam! The popular kids are-" He got thrown by-SON OF A BITCH!

"GET OF HIM! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THINGS GETTING NASTIER?!" I gulped shit...

Anthony is even here?! He said to me he hates f***s?!

"I'm no hero but...Bexey is friends with him and well I have to accept that some how. So, I suggest you do stay away from Kai or else like Bexey said things will get nasty"  I stumbled backwards.

"Retreat boys!" We all ran away.
——————-

[Anthony's Pov]

"Man what a pussy" Bexey helped him up.

"You alright?" She looked at his arm as he quickly rolled down his sleeve. "Y-yeah thanks to you guys. Do you mean that Anthony?" No, I fucking don't that's what I wanna say but Bex wouldn't be amused by that.

"Sure yeah course whatever you think I meant by it" Good enough. They'll both be fine with that saying.

Bexey picked up the knife. "Probably should report this" Really? Is she starting to become a goodie two shoes now?

"Bex? What the fuck is wrong with you? Let's keep it" I started glaring at the f** as if I mean that. I have a reputation. Well, of being popular and I don't want people to assume of me to be an 'ally' or whatever cursed words my parents have taught me before.

"Well, we're decent people, sometimes; it ain't good to be around, someone could have got hurt with it" I grabbed the knife from her, flipped it around, walking towards the office.

"We should have just left it there...they might blame us!" Kai pointed out as we both stopped argh...fuck for once he's right we gotta put it back on the ground, but it has our DNA on it...and I'm the last person who has touched it. Did Sammy plan this? I'm gonna fucking burn him to death, actually scrap that he wouldn't have planned it because he's scared of us. He's pretty safe for now.

I placed it back down on the cold concrete. Receiving a pat on the back. "See, we can get all along? Anthony just helped save you and he's managing not to be a bully" Bexey nudged my shoulder as my shoulders make a weird movement. "Yeah yeah, listen I'm just gonna go to the toilet, won't be long" I retreated to one of my safe spaces.