𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 8

*Narrator Pov*

After English Class, the students were dismissed but the demon was requested by his teacher to stay behind for a conversation.

His best friend twirled around as he signalled her to go ahead meaning he will catch up with her in a minute.

Anthony sat on the desk, teachers gave up ages ago trying to get the boy to not break the school rules but it was no use.

He glanced up at one of his favourite teachers, the reason Anthony favourited this teacher is because she treats Anthony respectfully and well, of course, the demon loves respect and praise.

"So, you wanted to see me Remi?" Anthony questioned he knows all the teachers' real names and rarely calls them by their last names.

His parents once said when he got in trouble 'Why do teachers get the pillvilged to call their students by their first name but not the students? Quite ridiculous to make them call the teachers by their last name'

Of course, Ant agreed he's always questioned why humans make pathetic rules like that. One of the reasons why he wants to take over the world alongside his best friend and well his parents he finds pain in the ass.

"Yes, I just want to talk to you about how amazing you have been to teach. Your English work has improved over the years and I appreciate your try. I just know you're going to pass Anthony. However...some of your classmates need some help. I would help them but I have to keep up with the class. Would you mind trying to catch them up? I'll give you a list of names but you don't have to if you don't want to Anthony" Remi looked at her student with a pleasing look but Anthony isn't a little bitch who does someone who works for them.

Anthony chuckled as he moved his leg putting it on the board. "I'd rather not Rem. Too much work and besides you're the teacher not me. Now I got places to be" The demon smirked as he jumped down adjusting his hair Remi sighed sometimes she's thinking why does she ask Anthony for favours when all he says is no.
——————-

The demon walked around as he was getting looks and wished he could just teleport to Bexey but there were just too many people around which would cause Anthony to get caught out which he did not want.

People were cat whistling him as he cursed under his breath, he will never understand humans.

Eventually, the 15-year-old made it to his friend as Bexey gave a curious look, like a puppy when they first try to learn a trick.

"Where's ya gay bud?" Anthony half-joked as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut it smart ass. What did Remi want with you anyway?" She asked staring into his one blue lonely eye.

Anthony licked his lips as they were dry as a sloth. "Just wanted me to help humans with their work, of course, I turned it down because I ain't fucking nobody bitch worker" We both laughed.

"Yeah, we both know what you like about helping people. Anyways, can Kai come over and sit with us? He won't be a bother he'll keep his mouth shut" Bexey cracked her fingers as the older one puts a finger on his chin.

"Fine, but if he pisses me off he's not staying" He replied in a stern tone.

"Oh well I guess you are my bitch~" She joked as Anthony twitched, Bexey noticed she was pushing her luck as she saw a little spark from her friend's hand as she sighed.

"Don't push your luck" His teeth gritted like two pennies rubbing together.

"Sorry Ant, calm down, will you? I'll go get him" Bexey skipped off as Ant sat down on the old bench.
—————

[Kai's Pov]

Sitting below the tree, I hopped nobody spotted me I can't be assed be picked on today for being who I am and just being overall odd.

I saw someone walking up with brown hair and green eyes it's just Bexey thank god.

"O-oh hey Bexey. What are you doing here?" I started up the conversation let's just hope this doesn't become awkward.

She crouched down to my level as I looked into her lime eyes. "Just wanted to invite you to come to sit with me and Ant" She held out a thin hand as I hesitantly took it.

"But...I thought Anthony hates me" I shivered a bit he could easily kick my ass.

Bexey made a tutting sound as I heard her heel go down on the concentrated floor.

"He's just a stubborn bastard who hates people. It takes him a while to like people. It's why he hates being popular. Come on it won't be bad just don't talk and you'll have your head" Well that sure makes me feel better I'm good at not talking and I hate interrupting conversations.

We both walked to where Anthony was as I felt the setting changed and not in a good way. I made myself distant as I felt eyes locked onto me I'm being judged.

This is gonna be just great.