𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 11

[Kai's Pov]

I entered my medium-sized house as I walk into the living room, taking my shoes off and hanging my bag in the lonely corner.

Today wasn't bad as the other days, Sammy only was near me once which was good a new record I'd say.

I walked to the couch and sat down sighing, as I heard elephant footsteps coming downstairs. Oh dear, it's my stepmother.

"Oh hey, Kai. How was school today?" She asked from the stairs.

"Ok. Sammy hasn't bullied me that much" I fidgeted with my fingers as I heard a disappointed mumble.

"Well, I suppose that's good but you are an f** so that's why he bullies you, Kai. You just need to accept it's a phase and that being gay is against the world. Against me and your father and even your mother" She smirks as she goes back upstairs.

D-does she always has to go so low? I know my dad tries and acts as if he loves me but I just don't think he does...maybe Rena is right. She's a nice person and all...she just doesn't accept me for who I am.

I messed with my hair it was already scruffy, I need to go take a shower...clear my mind. I then heard a ping from my pocket. Who would wanna talk to me?

I took out my decent size working phone, it had a rainbow case on it I got myself it when I was about 13. Ever since then I just fell in love with the case.

I looked at my notification as I cracked a smile, nobody texts me that often but it's Bexey. I'll just text her that I'm gonna get a shower and that I'll talk to her later. I do want to get to know her more...oh but I feel so bad it sounds so rude!

I-I hope she understands!

Kai: 'Uh...hey Bexey. Can we talk later? I need to get a shower.'

Bexey: 'course you can, also sorry about Ant being an asshole, it's how he normally is.'

Kai: 'Oh no it's fine! I'm used to assholes. Especially Sammy...it's grown to me.'

Bexey: 'talk more tmr at school?'

Kai: 'Sure if Anthony lets you...just one question...'

Bexey: 'Go ahead and then I'll let you be'

Kai: 'Do you think Anthony and me will ever be friends?'

Bexey: 'maybe, but like I said he doesn't like humans because of Amber. eventually, you two will probably become friends. I'm glad I just have someone else to talk to now instead of just Anthony. Sometimes I find him quite annoying to talk to considering he's been my best friend for long as I can remember.'

Kai: 'Sadly, I can't relate to that. Never had friends. Just because of who I am...

Bexey: 'sorry to hear that but I support your rights, I have a cousin who is gay and his parents give him shit for it. So I can empathise with how you feel sort of.

I smiled at the text I think me and Bexey will get along well!

Kai: 'I best get going now. Thank you Bexey see you tomorrow!'

Bexey: 'bye Kai.'

I drop my phone back into the pocket as I groaned getting up to go do what I was gonna do.

Dad and Rena are probably cuddling in the bedroom so I'll just leave them to it...