𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 47

[Anthony's Pov]

Dear Satan, please do not have me burnt.

Well, they may have had a make-out session or fought. Could have been both. Don't look like a make-out session more like Vlad was embarrassed.

"Thanks for the lovely joke you told my partner Anthony. Appreciate it. What did we miss?" You missed that I like your partner's kissing that's what.

I'll stop thinking of that now.

I'm just going to say what I need to say.

"This is random to say but I have a new brother coming in 4 days. My parents kept it a secret from me for a while! I already hate his guts and I haven't even met him yet!"

Bexey looks at me her mouth open. "WHAT?! WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T TELL ME EARLIER?! DO YOU KNOW HIS AGE OR ANYTHING ABOUT HIM? What if he is a bitch?! Not as much as you but still I don't want to deal with that!"

"Ha, Anthony has a brother. If you like I will help dispose of him. That's only if you want my help knowing you. You love to handle things yourself from what I remember" Vlad comments. Don't let them get into your head.

"Bex...we'll sort it. I knew you would react like this! I just HATE YOU SOMETIMES I WISH YOU NEVER EXISTED TO ANNOY MY ASS!" I screamed blinking my eyes processing what I just said.

Bexey took a glance at me as she dashed away, I feel judgement on me.

Kai walked away not saying anything as I still felt two demons present around me.

"That's low. Even for me" Geni responded.

"Certainly darling. You still are a fool, Anthony. I know by your body language you didn't mean what you said. Bexey is just looking out for you. You don't need to be horrible to her like that. You shouldn't have said that you were going to get a new brother out loud, you knew Bexey would react like this so you should have just talked to her-"

"Stop lecturing me, Vlad. If you're not going to help me...then you and your boyfriend CAN PISS OF OUT OF MY FACE BEFORE I BURN YOU TO PIECES!"

Geni grabbed me but his hand got grabbed as Vlad pulled him away. "We aren't doing this today darling"

"Vlad what the fuck?! You would wanna kick his ass right now for what he just said to us?! You just want us to walk away?!"

"Yes. We are walking away. You know what I was wrong about Anthony. It isn't his fault that he left me. His parents are dicks. I know you still won't trust him but we will let him be. This is his mess now" He eventually lets it go as they walk away.

Great asshole. You fuck everything up again. I hope Kai doesn't hate me, it would ruin the plan.

Stupid new fucking brother who isn't even here yet.
————-

[Bexey's Pov]

I lean against the wall a distance away from the others as I wipe my eyes. I hear footsteps as I pin them against the wall.

"Oh, Kai! Sorry! I didn't know it was you. You followed me?" I pull away as he fixes himself.

"Anthony didn't mean what he said. He was just angry because you were being judgemental towards him" Kai puts a hand on my shoulder.

"What he said was hurtful. I know he doesn't mean it fucking hell he just doesn't think what he says sometimes! He doesn't need to apologise I'll just go back. Are Vlad and Geni gonna be there still?"

Kai shrugs. "I didn't look if they left or not, I just followed you"

"Well let's wait and see"
———-

𝐼 𝐹𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝐼𝓃 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒜 𝒟𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 (B1) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara