𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 68

[Bexey's Pov]

"We're back!" I dropped the bags as Rex clapped with energy.

"Can we do it now?! Please Vlad?"

Vlad turned to Rex from the couch. There's tension in here.

"Rex...go upstairs to play with your toys. This is a teenage talk" I say to him patting my hand on his back.

"Ok, Bexey!" We waited until he was in his room I stared at Anthony.

Anthony got up we had this stare on when I knew I wanted to speak to him. We go to the kitchen closing the door.

"What did you do now? Who did you upset this time? Apart from nearly killing me"

"Geni. I was being truthful! He wouldn't make a good parent because of being ab*sed and being abandoned; rising himself! Vlad was abandoned as well!"

I sit down on the stool putting my hands together. "How would you feel if someone told you you wouldn't be fit to be a parent? You'd feel the same Geni felt at that moment"

"I wouldn't wanna be a fucking dad" He scoffed, I put my hands on my cheeks.

Anthony carried on saying his side of the story. "You apologise for your language. This is over"

I join the group Geni smiling at me, Anthony sitting on the other side.

Anthony started to speak "I'm sorry for being insensitive about your mum and stuff, you'll be a good parent"

Geni gave a half-hearted smile accepting the half-assed apology. "I don't want drama in the group. It's fine"

"It's hard to apologise. Nice job Ant" Kai stands up moving next to Ant.

"Vlad?" Geni spoke.

"Yeah, all fine as long as you accept it darling"

"I do accept the apology" Geni replied.

I need to talk to Anthony, about the guilt of keeping the secret between him and Vlad kissing, I want to tell him but I'm terrified of the consequences and Vlad killing Ant's mum.