𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 66

[Geni's Pov]

"WE GOT HIS SHIT! HELLO, LOVE BIRDS HELP ME AND GENS GET THIS!" Vlad screamed.

Sometimes I think is Vlad a real-life drug?

"Babe chill! Where are Bexey and Rex?"

"They went out to get the paint I'm guessing for Rex's room? Listen are you sure you wanna keep this kid? He might be a pain in the ass and you two as parents I don't think is a good-"

"Anthony! You can't say that about your friends! I think they will be amazing guardians to Rex!"

I put down a bag smiling. "Thank you Kai but I wanna talk to Anthony alone"

Vlad got out toys looking at them curiously as they tried to figure out how they worked.

I close the door in the kitchen leaning against the counter.

"Why don't you think we will be good guardians to Rex? As if you could do better with a child!"

"You was ab*sed you never got a proper childhood. Your mum abandoned you oh poor Geni she's terrible did you lie about how she took care of you aftermath?" Vlad was fucking abandoned and had no idea about their parent's tactics; you ain't got the experience!"

My eye turned red as I took out my fake eye pinning Anthony against the counter gripping onto his neck. "Say that about my mother again; you'll be ripped to shreds. I haven't asked you yet, do you believe the one-eye demon myth? Where the demon with one eye is the stronger one than who can see with better sight? Also, I didn't lie about that, you bastard!"

Anthony smirked lifting his hand as I flinched knowing I'd fucked up on my opportunity.

"I don't believe it. It's still a myth. See how you flinched when you thought I was gonna hit ya? Pathetic demon. Watch" Anthony kicks me down.

I grab his head manipulating his mind as I start to squeeze his head.

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" I screamed over and over as all I saw was red.

I felt light-headed, letting go as I cry on the floor.
————-

[Vlad's Pov]

I go to the kitchen Kai alongside me as I see Geni passed out.

"What did you DO?! WHY THE FUCK IS GENI ON THE FLOOR PASSED OUT? YOU DRAINED HIM! Kai take him somewhere else around the house or I'm gonna fucking do something I won't regret!"

Kai took Anthony out as I kneeled feeling for a pulse. Alive...that's all I needed to know.

Vlad. You need to find out what happened. Anthony will tell you. Besides you two still need to clear up things after what happened with Bexey nearly dying.

CAN WE FOCUS ON GENI AT HAND? NO LOGIC RIGHT NOW?

Worrier, they still need logic. Geni is fine.

Both SHUSH!

"Gens...hey you're ok. What happened?"

Or just ask the one who's used all his power.

Geni pointed to the countertop. "Can you please get my eye? I sort of...drained myself by using my manipulative power too much. I'll tell you what happened once I'm up or you can sit with me if I lean against the counter"

I grab Geni's eye giving it to him as he readjusts his eye as I place him on the side of the counter.

"So, Anthony said that we wouldn't be good guardians to Rex and then started listing the reasons why...h-he bought up that I was ab*sed and my mother a-abandoned me. Then...he called her terrible and then mentioned your reasons that you got abandoned and that we haven't got experience"

"Babe...I don't like where this is going"

"Not even the worse part. I stood up for my mother...I then gripped his neck while he was leaning against the counter he didn't believe the one-eye demon myth because he used that I was ab*sed against me...b-by pretending to hit me. H-he called me a pathetic demon..." Geni sobs into my chest as my eyes go red.

"That TWAT! He thinks he can get away with using your trauma against you, he's wrong. I'm telling Kai about this and I know his ass will be twisting the story. Wait until Bex finds out as well! I'm sick of him getting all these chances! He hasn't LEARNT HIS LESSON! Darling come on I bet they are just in the living room"

"OH ANTHONY! YOU HAVE EXPLAINING TO DO!"
————-

[Anthony's Pov]

"G-guys can we please not fight? I'm sure we can sort this out if we sit down!" Kai is a pacifist. If he knew our species we aren't always the calm type.

Vlad titled their head. "Where are my manners? We can sit down and sort this out alright? I just need to borrow Anthony for a second. I won't do anything it will be talking"

Think I'm gonna die tonight.

"Vlad look I am-"

"You used Geni's trauma against him! Sometimes we shouldn't say our opinions out loud! He's drained from the power he used on you!"

"THAT SHIT HURT! DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT MY HEALTH AS WELL?!"

"Of course I do! You're...you're just still being a pain in the ass Ant. You're making enemies left right and centre it needs to stop. Do you wanna lose the people you care about? How about Kai? That new fresh love seems good so far"

I sigh looking down. "Anthony. We do have something we need to clean up apart from this. It's about Bexey. I've come around and decided it's best to move on from that. Anyways, don't use trauma against Geni again and call his mother terrible"

"But she abandoned him right? She could have taken her with him!"

Vlad leaned against the wall nodding. "You aren't wrong but...fuck. Geni is gonna be acting alright for the sake of the group but after your fight no he's gonna not be. It'll blow over but stop fucking everything up"

————-

[Geni's Pov]

"I'm fine Kai"

"Why do you look so down? Could you tell me what happen my head isn't around this"

I massage my head. "Anthony was being insensitive. He continued why he thinks me and Vlad would be bad parents and then bought up my ab*se my mother abandoning me telling me she's terrible. I also still have this thought in my head"

Kai rolled his eyes. "He best apologise. That's disgusting I'm sorry Geni but what thought is in your head?"

"That I thought something was going on between Vlad and Anthony but that's my stupid ass overthinking. It was just something that bothered me that's all. It got sorted"

Kai sighed. "It's not stupid if your gut felt it. I'm glad it was a misunderstanding...Vlad wouldn't hurt you like that. They love you"

I smile. "It does. I can't wait for our 3rd anniversary"

"When is it?"

"It's after my birthday it's on October 17th. I haven't planned on a gift yet but it's still early"

"That's lovely. It'll help if you'd like!"

I shrug.

"I'll let you think about it. Jeez, what's taking them two so long?"

"I have no idea either Anthony is dead or something else. Maybe bragging about how fabulous we are~"

We chuckle as Kai lightly pats my shoulder. "Shut up Geni you'll make me piss myself! 'KaI iS sO pReTty lemme say this to him real quick!' PFFT!"

"Gens IS SO GORGEOUS HE MAKES MY HEART MELT!"

"NO SERIOUSLY I MIGHT PISS MYSELF!"

I wheezed as we lay on the couch our heads touching. "YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED THE IMPRESSIONS!"

"YOU CARRIED ONNN!"