𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 52

Saturday 28th September

[Vlad's Pov]

I kiss Geni's cheek walking outside the bedroom in my thoughts as I check the time. 8 am that isn't bad.

Geni always looks seraphic I know I'm calling him contrary because he is a demon but it's the truth. The good news is that when I do romantic things with him I no longer think of him as Anthony. I'm so relieved.

I open the cupboard as I pull out vodka, early morning drinking? Fuck yeah. Geni is asleep and well he isn't usually the drinking type unless an occasion.

Me? Being Russian has its perks. Half Russian but still. I pour myself a shot taking it feeling it hit me.

Never gets old. The hangovers suck though fuck it feels like an Angel has beat you up if you tried to attempt to go to heaven.

I remember the story of Lucifer but that's for another time.

It isn't the best time to have some alcohol though, I don't plan to get drunk right now because of hanging out with the group within a few hours. Maybe they will all wanna drink. I'll bring drinks.

I grab a bag grabbing my bottles of whiskey, rum name the alcohol; most likely got it in stock!

Hearing footsteps, I keep still, putting the last drink in the bag as I set it on the counter. "Darling, are you awake?"

I steadily run to the stairs smiling. "You look tired, you should go back to sleep? Have you recovered from using your manipulation enough? Dear, we can't have you tired at the first group hang out!"

Geni rubbed his eye. "Vlad I'm fine. I've recovered my manipulation if you must know. I heard you getting up. Thanks for the free kiss. I'm not gonna be tired at the group hang-out. I can't wait to get to know people better. Although, something still feels of about Anthony"

"Oh, it must be nothing Gens. Anthony can be trusted I assure you. I know you want to protect me because he left me, but it was his parent's fault, not his. I've come to learn that dear" I grab a sponge to clean the kitchen; some spray.

"How are you feeling then Vlad? You've been cleaning quite a lot these last few days and also seem more...paranoid? Remember when...when we were 13 when we first arrived on earth? You always wanted to try that hand sanitiser humans use to get rid of germs. You started cleaning in our old home always checking everything was fine before going to bed. It's happening again. I thought you had this under control by now?"

I bang the counter as Geni covered his ears. "Darling...that was 3 years ago? You don't need to worry. I stopped using it remember? You didn't totally have to rip it out of my hands and explain to me why I don't need to put it on my hands all the time! Why are you bringing this shit up? I'm fine. It's normal to worry about people you care about. Normal to worry about you. Normal to...t-to not let anybody else get hurt now. GENI I CAN'T CONTROL THIS! I COULD NEVER BE ABLE TO WHEN I FIRST FELT IT!"

Geni held me as I drop onto the floor. "Vlad...you've been like this for years but you never open up about it. You always double-check your surroundings...you always double-check if the doors were locked back at our old home. Always worry about when I use too much power repeating behaviours. D-don't you think you should try and get help? I know you don't like getting 'help' but I can't always help you. I'm not like that human job a therapist a doctor. I'm just your boyfriend...supporting you whenever you have these crazy episodes...you need to open up about this topic now. You've gotten worse..."

I shake my head rubbing my nose. "No...no I haven't. I'm better! Yes, I still use hand sanitiser without you-" BALLS! SHIT TITS!

"YOU WHAT?! WHEN?!"

"W-when we aren't spending time together. When we go to bed...w-when nobody is around when I'm on my killing spree alone sometimes. I...I'm sorry. Please Geni don't get pissed"

I grab my phone putting Vlad's head on my lap as I text Anthony.

Geni: WE NEED TO TALK NOW! Meet me at my house ASAP!

Anthony: Geni-it's like 8 in the morning what's the emergency?

Geni: I need some background information ABOUT FUCKING VLAD BEFORE I MET HIM! YOU'RE THE BEST PERSON FOR THIS! PLEASE JUST COME QUICK!

Anthony: Alright I'm on my way!

I heard a knock on the door as Vlad grabbed my arm. "Babe...be careful" I carry them to the couch placing them down.

"It's just Anthony" I open the door.

"Came here in my PJs. Don't judge. What's up? Oh, Jesus-Vlad...it looks like you're having a mental breakdown? What happened?"

"Anthony...before I met Vlad when you were younger did you ever notice something unusual with Vlad? Like cleaning...obsessively...worries? Please give me anything!"

He puts his hand on his hips in thought. "Vlad always use to be hella paranoid back in hell, afraid I was in danger, of always cleaning themselves, it sometimes didn't like to be touched either. Sometimes a reason or none at all. They always liked or still probably like to make sure they were in a safe area even though hell isn't safe. They felt they needed to always say to themselves as well counting how many times it does certain actions. Out loud but they learnt how to count what they do in their head. That's all I remember from a young age. This went on for years by the way. However, it likes to be touched by you because obviously, you are their boyfriend"

I hug Anthony. "Thank you! This gives me a clue. So this isn't new after all. They have calmed down on touching...at first, Vlad never use to like me being near an inch of them...but they eventually did. Anthony...should we ask the opinion of the others today?"

He turned around facing the window in doubt. "Ever considered getting Vlad help? I did but they told me they were fine when it was acting like that. Maybe not then. Let's just do it then ask the others. This is important. I haven't been here for long and I am concerned because of old stuff that I experienced with Vlad"

"I'm still here you know guys! You're acting like I'm deaf! I don't need any opinions from anybody else! I'm not suffering! Don't you understand this is normal!?" Vlad indicated.

"Vlad in this mortal world and hell it isn't. I've seen crazy shit but most of the population doesn't do this. Whatever this is...we need to figure it out. The extra help we can get the easier it will be"

"He's right. Babe...please just do this for me. It'll be worth getting to the bottom of after all these years. You have been putting it off for too long now"

"Fine...I'll just go upstairs to have a fresh shower"

"Good idea babe"