𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10

[Anthony's Pov]

Finally, fuck hole over. Although now I have to go back to my annoying parents. I do like them sometimes when they aren't rambling on about the most random shit.

I arrive at the entrance and I saw the car as I opened the clean black Ferrari, placing down my backpack.

Immediately he strikes up a conversation I just know what he's gonna say you get used to what parents say to you once you fucking be around them for your whole life.

"Son, how was school today?" My father asked turning towards me as I made eye contact with him.

"Same old same old" I replied dryly, there's nothing to talk about when it comes to this topic.

Dad just nodded as we both had our seat belts, of who needs seat belts when you get into a crash you're fucking trapped in them so technically they aren't 'safe' as some say.

He started up the car as we began to drive home.

"Your mother has already started cooking dinner. How has Bexey been?" He's already starting to get on my nerves. I like my dad and all but sometimes his voice just irritates the shit out of me.

"She's good. The only person I still hang around with anyway. I wouldn't be friends with a human even if I got a death threat" I answered as I press the button to turn the window down.

"That's good to hear. You two would be a cute couple you know that. You should ask her out son. You'll need to find someone eventually once we rule earth because you'll be the prince" My other eye went red WHAT THE FUCK?!

"WHAT THE FUCK DAD?! NO! I AND BEXEY ARE ONLY FRIENDS THAT'S FUCKING IT AND HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT HER PARENTS ARE ON THIS FUCKING PLANET TOO?!" I screamed as he stopped the car in a close spot that wasn't gonna get us injured.

He slammed the wheel as his eyes went a dark red, darker than mine oh he's pissed.

"BOY, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO SET YOU ON FIRE AND GET THAT SALT TO GET RID OF YOUR EXISTENCE! I AM SAYING WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU! LITTLE SHIT!" I saw the flame in his eyes, he's way stronger than me but I'm not just gonna listen to him like a weak puppy, this isn't the first time that this has happened.

"WELL, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME DUMB ASS! IF YOU WANNA KILL ME AND WIPE ME OUT GO AHEAD I'LL BEAT YOU TO IT!" He grabbed me by the neck as I felt flames going into me, I gotta teleport.

I teleported out of the car outside the house, nobody around good.

Oh I'm gonna have some problems tonight...mum gonna be even more pissed when she finds out we had nearly a scrap.

Lucky that I'm the only one in the family who can teleport.