𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 27

Monday 23rd September

[Anthony's Pov]

I finished my cigarette as I went inside the shit hole. Without Bexey I know girls are gonna be all over me. At least I get a break from Amber that's a benefit.

I always wonder why Kai covers himself up. I'm not gonna ask because it would interfere with my plans.

I caught up with him as he smiled.

"It was nice speaking to you over the weekend, sending funny shit and talking about our interests"

"It was Anthony, it was. I know it's early to ask for a favour but...since Bexey isn't here Sammy might come after me again" And he wants me to help him protect him from Sammy.

I ruffle my hair as we stop by the lockers. "You want me to protect you from Sam don't you?"

Kai rubbed his cheek as he nodded afraid of what I was gonna say. "I'm fine with that. You are my friend after all. What friends are for right? You won't have any more problems with Sammy not with me and Bex around"

"T-thanks Anthony. I appreciate it. I apologise for asking-" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"No need to thank me"
——————

[Annabelle's Pov]

"Hinn...when are we going to tell our son about his new brother coming near towards the end of the month?"

He turned down the TV sighing. "I don't know dear but I have a feeling he will not like that news"

"We're gonna have to tell him. Not that we have been seeing him for months but that there's gonna be a new family member. It's a good thing they are the same age! Both teenagers so they should get along fine"

Hinn grabbed his wine fixing his position his eyes going slightly red. "They are going to have to get along otherwise one of them will be kicked out"

I put his glass down. "Hinn darling that's too far. We should tell him tonight" Eventually he's going to find out so why not tell him today to get the news over with?

"You're right Anna. We'll tell him tonight and if he's pissed he's just pissed there's nothing we can do about his reaction"

Hinn wrapped me onto his lap as I lay on it smiling. "You son of a bitch"
—————

[Anthony's Pov]

I and Kai am just minding our business still talking before class starts shortly.

I see a group walking toward us Sammy why must you cause fucking problems today?

"Oi f** no friend is here to protect you now" He strolls fast towards Kai and his mates behind him as I move Kai behind me.

"Over my dead body Sammy. You aren't fucking touching him" He stops as they burst into laughter.

"Oh, so you're friends with the f*****? I understand that bitch but you Anthony? I thought we were cool. I thought you didn't give a shit on who I bully or you didn't want to ruin your reputation~ well you know what I think you're just daddy's boy and weak"

That hits a nerve. I ain't no daddy's boy at all and weak? I'll show this fucker not to call a demon weak. "People change and he isn't an f** he's a person. So what if he is gay? I never understood; thought it was wrong and odd disgusting but now I realise I was brainwashed into believing that. Bex and he made me realise I was on the wrong side!"

Sam made a move on aiming for a punch in the face as I grab his hand, smirking as I send fire down it, he screams as I don't let go as he pulls away quickly. "THAT FUCKER BURNT ME! HE BURNT ME! YOU DID FUCKING NOTHING THE LAST TIME! BASTARD!"

The other five look at each other confused. "We don't see any burn marks on you dude. Stop acting like a baby and come on. This isn't our day"

Sammy stared at him as he shakes his hand. "A-alright sorry boss..."

"You best keep that mouth shut. This isn't over f**s"

My eye twitches as I go to grab him but I felt a hand on my arm as the group walks off.

"Get off me" I harshly reacted as Kai pulls away. "Sorry...I just didn't want to see any more fighting. Thank you, Anthony. Did you mean that?"

I look at his hand making sure it was ok as I gave him a look. "Of course I did. You made me open up to a different perspective. Everybody is different sexuality-wise. I don't know much I only know what gay and bi are. Don't ask I came across it one time. I'm not educated on the whole LBGTQ+ stuff. I give Bex credit as well. So no thank you, Kai. Bexey was right my parents were brainwashing me into believing gay people are bad" Do I mean this? Yeah...I do.

I feel I'm getting there with trust. Maybe a few more days and things will get even closer.

Kai pulled me in hugging me and putting his hands around my shoulders. It was sudden, I didn't know what to do at first. I hug back his hugs feel nice.

The bell goes off for class. English first. I pull away first as he had a stupid grin on his face. I walk away rolling my eyes. "No need to grin like that. It's just a hug"

He seemed heartbroken by my comment. "My bad...I just don't get an opportunity to hug somebody often. I just thought it would be a symbol for saying thank you again and in an action!"

"Oh. That makes sense. I'm not a big hugger. Let's just get to class"

"Ok..."