prologue

He stopped his car in front of the temple and then got out of it.He removed his shoes as he was about to enter the holy place.He went and stood in front of the idol and joined his hands and closed his eyes.

His pov-bhagwan ji plzz ek baar usse mulaqat krwa do plzzz......aapko toh pata h aaj tak meine kabhi aapse inn mamlo mein help nhi mangi h ab maang raha hu toh plzz help kr do na..... mulaqat nhi toh uska naam hi bata do...nhi toh ek jhalak hi dekha do plzzz

Saying so he opened his eyes and turned and what he saw just left him shocked he quickly turned to the idol of God and prayed

His pov-thanx thank thanx bhagwan ji.....aapne toh meri iccha hi puri kr di thank you so much...yeh ehsaan h aapka mujhpr thanks ki aapne usse mere saamne hi lakar khada kr diya

He turned again and saw that she was no more beside him.He turned back to God and said.

His pov-kutte ke saamne haadi laakr durr kyu feki???agar Milana nhi tha toh dekhaya kyu??

He went and started searching her but could not even get a glimpse of her.Disappointed he went to his car and started his journey to his car.

___________________________________________

Reaching home he was about to enter his room but his grandfather stopped him.

Mahir-ji dadu

Dadu-meine tere liye ladki dekh li h aur mein chahta hu ki tu usi se shadi kare

Mahir-pr aapki aur meri pasand nhi milti h dadu... zaruri nhi h na ki aapko acchi lagi ho toh woh ladki mujhe bhi Pasand hogi??....mujhe nhi krni h Shadi aur aapki Pasand ki ladki se toh bilkul nhi

Dadu-iss Ghar mein bahu Ghar ke bade laate h bacche nhi.....agar MERI baat nhi manni toh ghar chodkr chala ja

__________________________________________

Mahir Sehgal a popular guy, a neurologist,owner of Sanjivani Hospital,Elder son of sehgal family,28 years old wanted bachelor, devilishly handsome,kind hearted,talkative man who lives in a house full of males without any lady, practical and believes in logic,thinks of romance to be very cringe, doesn't likes romantic movies and romantic songs,and yaa surely hated cheesy couples and their cheesy lines.

What will happen when this man will fall in love and will start believing in magic than logic?How will he start living romantic movies and songs??Will a girl ever be able to make him fall for her??

Bela Singhaniya,the apple of the eye of her grandparents,lives in a joint business family,Artist by profession,25 year old hopeless romantic,loves romantic movies and songs and still thinks one day a guy on a white horse will come and take her away from all her problems,shy, introvert,quiet girl, doesn't allows any strange male around her, doesn't gets acknowledged for her achievements.

What will happen when she will marry a person who doesn't likes romantic stuff??what will happen when the girl running away from males will land up in a house full of males??How will she feel being the lady of the house??How will she feel being loved ??How will she feel being the centre of attraction which she despises to be??How will she feel getting compliments towards which she is awkward??

Join behir in their journey.........