Dinner with the Singhaniya's

Guys this update is because we are very happy today,my sister has cleared her CS Executive Exams,so this update is in her honor.....

Happy reading -

"Bhabhi mujhe lagta h paneer rehne dete h"Ishan said as he was helping Bela cut the salad while Bela was making Paneer gravy.

She gave him a look.

"Yeh nhi banaya na toh Mahirji meri jaan kha jayenge,wese bhi kal Manchurian kya bana diya tha meine saare mere upar chadd gaye the ki mein favouritism krti hu and stuff,chup chap salad cut Karo tum"Bela said and Ishan chuckled.

"Mein kya karu?aap partial h toh"Ishan said and Bela opened her mouth wide.

"Hawwww,ek toh mein tumhari side lu upar se tum bhi mere hi khilaf bolo?waah,jao mein nhi leti tumhari side aaj se,mein bhi dekhti hu Kon tumhe support krta h"Bela said and Ishan pouted.

"Aisa mat krna bhabhi yeh sab meri jaan kha jayenge,aap toh bura maan gayi mein toh mazak kr raha tha"Ishan said to convince her and she shook her head.

"Tum saare Bhai milkr na ek din mujhe pagal kr doge"Bela said.

"Yeh kese cut Karu??"Ishan asked pointing to the tomato and Bela laughed at the memory of Mahir ruining the tomato while cutting it.

"Mahirji ko toh tamatar katna bhi nhi aata h,meine unko ek din tamatar katne bola tha and he ruined it,pura post martem kr diya tha unhone uska"Bela said to Ishan and both laughed at it.

"Accha,mere bete ka mazak udaya jaa raha h yaha pr"Sumitra said as she had heard Bela say the incident and then laugh about it,she just wanted to tease Bela so she said this a bit sternly.

Bela immediately stopped laughing and sighed, because she thought Sumitra is going to scold her now for making fun of Mahir because it's no secret that Mahir is the apple of her eye.

"Hmm Bela tum mere bete ka mazak uda Rahi thi"Sumitra again said and Bela immediately said.

"Sorry woh,mei...mein toh bas....

"Mein toh bas kya??"Sumitra asked to just scare her and Bela really got scared.

"Sorry"She said slowly.

"Arre mom hum toh bas mazak kr rahe the aur kuch nhi"Ishan said coming to defend his one and only bhabhi.

"Hmm"Bela said nodding her head in agreement.

Sumitra then chuckled and both Bela and Ishan shared a confused look.

"Mein bhi mazak hi kr rahi thi"Sumitra said.

"Toh kya ban Raha h??"Sumitra asked.

"Butter chicken,Paneer lababdar,salad,roti, vegetable pulav aur dessert mein......Dessert mein kya h bhabhi??"Ishan asked and Bela remembered she didn't thought of dessert.

"Mein bhul gayi"Bela said thinking Sumitra might scold her now for forgetting about it.

"Aap dessert kese bhul sakti h bhabhi???aapki tabiyat toh thik h na??"Ishan said touching her forehead with his palm to check if she was fine and Bela swatted his arm away.

"Koi nhi dessert mein bana dungi,tum yeh kr lo"Sumitra said and Bela immediately denied stating she would manage it.

"Nhi nhi,aap rehne dijiye mein kr dungi"Bela said.

"Bela,tum yeh kr lo bht h,dessert mein bana dungi"Sumitra said but Bela again denied,she didn't liked the idea of her MIL cooking when she could do it.

"It's okay,meine kaha na mein kr lungi,tum mujhe bas saara saman nikalkr de do "Sumitra said.