Art Gallery

12am

"Bela kaha h??"Andy asked to nobody specific.

"Bhabhi ka call nhi lag raha h"Shivaay said.

"Meine Shruti ko call kiya tha but woh nhi h uske saath....phone bhi nhi utha Rahi h....how irresponsible.....mein jaakr dekhta hu kaha h"Mahir said as he went to get his car keys.

"Mein bhi chalta hu"Shivaay said.

"Nhi tu Khanna ko bolkr uska Phone track krwa aur mujhe location send kr dena ok"Mahir said and left.

Around 7:30Pm Bela said she had an urgent work that needed her attention immediately so she left for her Art Gallery,Mahir insisted to go with her but she denied stating she will be back soon.It was 12am now and she wasn't back yet and wasn't even picking up her calls so all the Sehgal men were worried for her now.

Mahir drive towards her Art Gallery and he kept praying that she was safe and some stupid reason caused her delay at being home,he was a bit angry on her for not informing him that she was going to be late or if she had left the art gallery,it would have lessened his worry a bit at least knowing her whereabouts.

He took a turn and moved ahead on the road when he halted his car as he saw a very familiar car infront of it,and he saw Bela leaning on the car.

As Bela saw a car came to a hault she squinted her eyes a bit and then saw that it was Mahir's car as he got out of it and marched towards her.

"Yaha beech sadak pr khadi hokr kya kr rahi ho tum?"He asked before she could say anything,his tone was a bit high.

"Woh gaadi kharab ho gayi achanak se meri,mein ghar hi aa rahi thi"Bela said as she sensed his anger.

"Mujhe call kr deti mein lene aa jaata na Bela?aur phone kyu nhi lag raha h tumhara?"He asked as he was hell worried for her.

"Woh..woh phone gaadi mein hi reh gaya aur car lock ho gayi,keys bhi ander hi h....mein check krne utri kya problem Hui aur keys aur phone ander hi reh gaya"Bela said looking at the road.

"How bloody irresponsible of you Bela!!!Tum koi bacchi ho kya jisse pata nhi ki aadhi raat ko aise beech sadak pr khade nhi hote?and how can you lock yourself out???Phone hamesha saath rakhna chahiye na?aur meine kaha tha na mein aata hu saath but nhi madam sab khud karegi,tumhe pata h Ghar pr sab kitne worried h tumhare liye??"Mahir said in a  low angry voice.

"Sorry"Bela said a bit afraid of him right now as he towered her small figure.

"Let's go baadmein baat karenge iske baare mein"Mahir said and took her hand and made her sit in the car and then went and sat on his own seat and drove them to home.

"Thik ho tum?"Mahir asked after a few mins of silence.

"Hmm....mujhe idea nhi tha aap log itne worried ho jaayenge sorry...mein aage se dhyan rakhungi"Bela said looking at him but he didn't spared her a glance and just kept driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you been?if you were going to be late you should have informed rather then making us worried,and where is your phone?"Andy inquired Bela as she came home with Mahir and Bela looked at the ground as a small child who is getting scolded for his/her mischief.

"Woh dad,meri gaadi kharab ho gayi thi ghar aate aate,aur......

She said a bit guilty and afraid of him and left her sentence in the middle.

"Aur?"Andy asked her to continue.

"Woh...

"Look at me when I talk to you Bela"Andy said interrupting her and Bela immediately moved her chin up to look at him who didn't looked very angry but wasn't calm either.